Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
You were right. (Mizell).

Stop Talking GIF by Bridge and Tunnel on EPIX

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Good Christ. He hasn't coached a single down for the Gators yet, and you expect him to have out-recruited Saban and Kirby already? Under the circumstances, I am extremely happy with the job he's done so far, including on the trail.

You are going to look like an absolute fool when this class is finalized.

If so, then it would mean the guys recruiting OL, DT, and LB got their act together and brought in much needed elite talent. I’m still an adherent of Donkey’s “big uglies” philosophy and I’m tired of seeing UF get run through like Swiss cheese.

BN IS doing a good job across the board. And to continue doing a better one, he needs to turn the screws on recruiting in particular areas to keep pace with our rivals and balance the team along with the excellent DBs and WRs we’re rolling in. If he does this before the end of the cycle I’m perfectly fine with looking a fool because it means we’re getting back to competing for championships sooner rather than later….

Elite talent plus good coaching is the formula. This thread is focused on the talent acquisition side of that equation. I’m not even trying to judge the staff’s training and game day chops because, as I keep getting told, we haven’t even played a game yet. And I don’t understand why that’s the first thing so many point to when someone notes shortcomings in the present state of the 2023 recruiting class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb