Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Wrestlemania X-Seven Sport GIF by WWE

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Y’all hear the rumor that Miami gave that QB we lost 9.5 million?

Rashada refuted all of that crap put out by his agent the very next day. He called it an outright lie. Apparently, we "offered" bupkis, according to reports, while it now looks like the ass holes in Coral Gables probably broke state law and really did pony up some heavy dough in a manner that does not appear to comport with FL law. People have been chumming for hits with this bs for several days and it still keeps popping up. More scUM disinformation and cheating - imagine that.
tenor.gif

PCGatorAlum

Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2017
Do try to keep up.
I do not come in here much and I am not going to go back and read hundreds of posts. I just thought it was interesting and wanted to see what others thought. Having said that this NIL stuff is going to ruin college football. All the NCAA had to do was bend a bit on giving scholarship athletes a standand stipend each month so they had a bit of pocket money. Now it’s the Wild West and is going ruin it.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Nah...just taking a little pleasure in watching him fall in competition with other QBs. I wish we could get Moore but I think he swipes down on our calls.
Can we flip Stokes?

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
On3 gives us a 70% chance of signing 4 star WR Eugene Wilson III from Tampa. It’s us or Jimbo and the TAMU dough wagon….

On3 number one RB recruit Cedric Baxter from Orlando will choose between UF, UT, TAMU, and scUM on August 10. Juluke needs to close here.

4 star WR from Miami Andy Jean has us in top five with UGA, Bama, TAMU, scUM. Wants to see games and see how the teams perform in season before deciding. Has stated he wants to play with Rashada.

Patrick Toney is recruiting 3 star safety Bryce Thornton from Alpharetta, GA. We hold edge over Bama at the moment. UGA, scUM and LSU after him too.

Napier offered Tyshan Wright. 4star DB from Buford, GA. Ga Tech leads. He has interest from a lot of good schools. Let’s see Raymond turn on the star power here.

We are running third behind USC and FSU for OT Lucas Simmons who says he’ll declare in a couple weeks.

TAMU, scUM, and the UGA and Bama machines are what we seem to be butting heads with the most.

The recruits think highly of the new facilities, housing and coaching staff, but like everyone else I want to see Napier and company closing on more of these guys in these head to head tugs of war with the aforementioned rivals. The dominance of the Bama and UGA brands along with TAMU and scUM playing fast and loose with NIL while slimy agents spread stories makes this a tough road.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator