Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
The path is narrowing for getting a slice of top in-state players (vital to reestablish our base) and thereby build a strong class. There’s still hope but we’ve got to get the leans and a couple of flips.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully, Napier will be able to flip some top players in Dec. after they see a much improved team this fall.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
On3 gives us a 70% chance of signing 4 star WR Eugene Wilson III from Tampa. It’s us or Jimbo and the TAMU dough wagon….

On3 number one RB recruit Cedric Baxter from Orlando will choose between UF, UT, TAMU, and scUM on August 10. Juluke needs to close here.

4 star WR from Miami Andy Jean has us in top five with UGA, Bama, TAMU, scUM. Wants to see games and see how the teams perform in season before deciding. Has stated he wants to play with Rashada.

Patrick Toney is recruiting 3 star safety Bryce Thornton from Alpharetta, GA. We hold edge over Bama at the moment. UGA, scUM and LSU after him too.

Napier offered Tyshan Wright. 4star DB from Buford, GA. Ga Tech leads. He has interest from a lot of good schools. Let’s see Raymond turn on the star power here.

We are running third behind USC and FSU for OT Lucas Simmons who says he’ll declare in a couple weeks.

TAMU, scUM, and the UGA and Bama machines are what we seem to be butting heads with the most.

The recruits think highly of the new facilities, housing and coaching staff, but like everyone else I want to see Napier and company closing on more of these guys in these head to head tugs of war with the aforementioned rivals. The dominance of the Bama and UGA brands along with TAMU and scUM playing fast and loose with NIL while slimy agents spread stories makes this a tough road.

EWIII is a must have.

Baxter aint coming.

Ive read Lucas is more of a USC UF battle.

I really dont think a top10 class is possible at this point. I think we have some hard working recruiters but I dont think they have booster support. The UAA is getting all the $. We are so loaded on the UAA side but poor on the NIL side because the boosters, save Hathcock, want the recognition of giving money directly to the program instead of the GG. This is my opinion and not known fact but its becoming obvious we dont have the NIL funds nor do we have the propensity to break the stupid Florida law.

And Fuchs Heitner.

I think Thornton might be a take but with Gates already in the class and Aguero trending our way not sure he is a take. Not sure how many S we take.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I didnt until a few days ago. And apparently he is interested in us, always has been...well, that is what 'they' say. I think its Singleton, Stokes, Collins or portal at this point. But who knows, stuff changes so quick...or maybe they dont change at all and its just a bunch of BS we think is a reality that isn't that we think change when reality hits.

Read that last sentence slow...it can make one dizzy.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
What is this about? Maybe trimming down his top whatever list?

By the way, a lot of people think he is heavily considering UCF because he is a 'home body' type.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
What is this about? Maybe trimming down his top whatever list?

By the way, a lot of people think he is heavily considering UCF because he is a 'home body' type.

Big announcement is he is announcing July 28 with top 5 of buttnutts, meatchickens, 2017 nat champs, scUM and UF. Nothing ground breaking.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
I was told there would be no math... Someone's not gonna like these graphs much!! Skeerd.
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I do not come in here much and I am not going to go back and read hundreds of posts. I just thought it was interesting and wanted to see what others thought. Having said that this NIL stuff is going to ruin college football. All the NCAA had to do was bend a bit on giving scholarship athletes a standand stipend each month so they had a bit of pocket money. Now it’s the Wild West and is going ruin it.
I was joking :grin:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Napier says he ain't getting in a bidding war for any player.

I'm sure that will end well for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator