Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Again whenever I get out of line Neteng is there to set me straight. If your memory is that good, then I salute you.

There is one thing though, you mispelled Miami friend. Always check twice and post once.:stirpot:
Not how I remember it. I remember you quoting the Gator Collective putting out a statement that they never talked with Caspino as proof of us not ever getting into a NIL battle and I merely pointed out that the Caspino is a lying sleezeball and we are right to put out a public statement denying it and that Ruiz did the same thing. You then brought up Saban being a crybaby accusing aTm of cheating and then I corrected you that Saban never accused them of cheating, he accused them of buying their entire team. I then pointed out that while it is illegal in Florida it isn't illegal in Texas or California so it was in fact illegal what Miam seems to have done. I also pointed out that Caspino is only doing this so he can get more clients. I even said that we were aggresively agreeing, except for the part about Saban never accusing aTm of cheating because he never did that.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Ahhhhh yes, let's boast about being such a prestigious high class of educated people. Don't forget to put the pinky finger in the air while you sip your whine sir.

Meanwhile we are on the receiving end of doggystyle beatdowns on the field every Saturday lol. Different strokes for different folks.
Hey...being ELITE for ELITISM'S sake is where its at!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We all doubt we can win with doubt and yet doubt is what we undoubtedly feed ourselves. Thus, we doubt everything but doubt. So we spout doubt, only allowing its 'rigmaroil' to be discussed. If you find that confusing, you should see what I've found.

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022
Gotta admit, that comment caught me by surprise. Gundy isn't exactly good at much of anything really. I think muLLLLLLLen even recruited a lot better than him. LOL...Napier's class with only being on ground for a month or so was way better than Gundy's class after being there for years. And look at them right now...10 recruits with an avg rating at 86.
I’m surprised okie st hasn’t been paying for players as they are rich with oil money too. T Boone Pickens has filthy money. Gundy still wins games no matter

sminings

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
Late to this thread but we're already calling for a coaching change before the new guy has even coached a game? I realize NIL is rapidly changing the landscape but this is a bridge I'm not willing to cross.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What is crazy is all of the panic going on at the moment. Sure I have been a bit concerned as well, BUT........Several things. We all knew this NIL thing is going to be crazy. Napier is having to rebuild to make up for the gap left from the last three incompetent Fuchs we had, getting the admin on board, lining up the Guard and Collective, and catching up with the facilities. For what has been done at UF (the lack thereof) is not going to make this any easier. I would think any decent coach would have the same issue. The biggest thing that is going to help Napier is WINNING. Kids are wanting to see if the talk is going to match the play. And we haven't even had one game yet. Napier has already accomplished far more than the last three asshats combined. Lets see how it goes and actually enjoy a summer and an upcoming season of Gator Football.

So with Ox's request, Neteng, who is our next commit on the board?

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
So let me get this straight:
Napier is bad because the Gators are not recruiting?
Lane Kiffen and Better yet...Mike Gundy...They are better?
2/47 2023 Team Rankings
Napier UF Avg Player 89.64 Points 143.14
Gundy OK St Avg Player 86.77 Points 133.41
Kiffin MSU Avg Player 86.23 Points 118.21

1656762859461.png

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
What is crazy is all of the panic going on at the moment. Sure I have been a bit concerned as well, BUT........Several things. We all knew this NIL thing is going to be crazy. Napier is having to rebuild to make up for the gap left from the last three incompetent Fuchs we had, getting the admin on board, lining up the Guard and Collective, and catching up with the facilities. For what has been done at UF (the lack thereof) is not going to make this any easier. I would think any decent coach would have the same issue. The biggest thing that is going to help Napier is WINNING. Kids are wanting to see if the talk is going to match the play. And we haven't even had one game yet. Napier has already accomplished far more than the last three asshats combined. Lets see how it goes and actually enjoy a summer and an upcoming season of Gator Football.

So with Ox's request, Neteng, who is our next commit on the board?

This...Especially: "enjoy a summer and an upcoming season of Gator Football."

And..."Neteng, who is our next commit on the board?"

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
It was my understanding he was only “mostly dead.”
Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users