Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
LeBlanc, Jackson, and Walker from Osceola have now all moved their commitments up to July 28th.

This is going to be a triple haul for somebody. Hope it’s us.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
We’re fishing for more DL.

Amauri Washington, 4 star DL from AZ has us in final four with OU, Oregon, LSU.

Seems unlikely. Hasn’t visited yet. Probably just wants another hat on the table or more money from someone.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Are we moving on before he coaches his first game?

Don’t you know we’re the most insightful fans in the universe?

We see all. Know all. Oracles I tell you. Oracles.

I think BN is a serious upgrade to what came before, but as someone noted, the huge changes via NIL over the past few months and UF’s unwillingness to play ball in this new world have dealt him a difficult hand. His predecessors brought about their own demises. BN seems to have been dealt a rough hand beyond his control.

The triple play involving the trio from Osceola will be this cycle’s tale of the tape. If they all go to scUM then yes, we and Billy are well and truly fooked. Despite the circumstances he needs to make some sort of statement on the trail. Getting the trio would do it.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Maybe Kinsler backed off cuz he knows Mauigoa is coming in? Maybe…..

If he goes to Bama, oh well.

If he goes to Toothless or scUM, that’s a kick in the nuts.

Hope his buddy Harris got him to see the light…

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Rivals still has us leading for five star Lakeland DB Cormani McClain, four star WR Aiden Mizzell from Orlando, four star DL John Walker from kissemmee, Daquayvious Sorey 4 star WR from Chipley, FL, and four star SDE TJ Searcy from Thomaston, GA.

That’s what I saw from their top 250.

scUM and UGA are killing us and picking up recruits all over the state.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Rivals still has us leading for five star Lakeland DB Cormani McClain, four star WR Aiden Mizzell from Orlando, four star DL John Walker from kissemmee, Daquayvious Sorey 4 star WR from Chipley, FL, and four star SDE TJ Searcy from Thomaston, GA.

That’s what I saw from their top 250.

scUM and UGA are killing us and picking up recruits all over the state.

Still a decent amount of time in front of us. I’d just like to see a big star pop that might trigger a domino effect. A QB would be great in that regard. I do still feel like Napier’s calm demeanor isn’t without merit and we’ll have a strong finish when it’s all done. ESD last year with Wilson and James gives me confidence that we’ll be ok. If we land half of those names you mentioned I’d be happy. All of them and I’d be ecstatic.

To your last point, that’s our near term reality. Those two programs have absolute assassins at the helm who want nothing more than to stick it to UF. We will have to counter that.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Remember all those people who laughed at Cristobal going to Miamuh and said we have nothing to worry about from him? Good times.

I really don't think recruiting this cycle has as much to do with Napier as it does NIL money. Like always, we're a day late and a dollar short when it comes to the recruiting game, but hey at least our facilities finally caught up to everyone else 10+ years too late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator