Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I had no intention of checking, not interested. I was just making the point that he's looking at pay sites, not actually citing his own personal knowledge of something.

The pay sites are useless, of course.
@oxrageous is right. This isn’t my info. I’m just being vague because he has made it clear he doesn’t want copy/paste stuff from pay sites.

As for them being useless, here is my experience in case anyone wants to know what a site like this offers.

1. I’m paying for the cheap deal for one site. Those guys who pay full price for this stuff, I’d love to know what they get out of it. Even for the 10 bucks a year I’m not sure I’ll re-up.

2. If I do re-up, for the cheap price, it will be for their baseball and basketball coverage, not the football/recruiting information.

3. There are numerous self-proclaimed insiders. I’ve seen only one who is genuinely reliable. He’s the one who provided the info for yesterday’s post. He rarely posts. So, no point in paying for his posts. I don’t post anything from the writers any more because they don’t provide much info and a few are just trolls.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
@oxrageous is right. This isn’t my info. I’m just being vague because he has made it clear he doesn’t want copy/paste stuff from pay sites.

As for them being useless, here is my experience in case anyone wants to know what a site like this offers.

1. I’m paying for the cheap deal for one site. Those guys who pay full price for this stuff, I’d love to know what they get out of it. Even for the 10 bucks a year I’m not sure I’ll re-up.

2. If I do re-up, for the cheap price, it will be for their baseball and basketball coverage, not the football/recruiting information.

3. There are numerous self-proclaimed insiders. I’ve seen only one who is genuinely reliable. He’s the one who provided the info for yesterday’s post. He rarely posts. So, no point in paying for his posts. I don’t post anything from the writers any more because they don’t provide much info and a few are just trolls.
Its the same at 247 and I will not be reupping. Especially since Goldkamp and Bob aren't there anymore. There is one guy on 247 who I believe is a GG booster type (srgator?) that seems to always pop in with correct information that seems to contradict the fake insider group think. There are also a couple other guys who do a lot of twitter, IG, reddit and other board math to come up with some good information as well. Beyond that its a cesspool of morons who just want to argue about which coach they want to fire/save.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Its the same at 247 and I will not be reupping. Especially since Goldkamp and Bob aren't there anymore. There is one guy on 247 who I believe is a GG booster type (srgator?) that seems to always pop in with correct information that seems to contradict the fake insider group think. There are also a couple other guys who do a lot of twitter, IG, reddit and other board math to come up with some good information as well. Beyond that its a cesspool of morons who just want to argue about which coach they want to fire/save.
So it’s like here?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I guess Im the guy you said freaked out...but I stand by what I said. Sorey was a bit overrated (think he is rated good now) but is a guy that should be a take if we have the spots. At the time, we had plenty of spots. Yell all you want, I think the guy is a solid take if we dont take another WR. He has good size, great catcher and can jump. I think he is a Frankie Hammond type.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good Lord no. This place is great. Even the dumpers here are mostly level headed as are the pumpers. Compared to other boards, I think the majority here are more even keeled and in the middle.
I subscribe to On3 and 247. And I’ll re-up. I subscribe for 2 main reasons

1. They have a much more robust and informed recruiting community than here.

2. I share that info you all to keep our Gatorchatter family informed.

Their board communities are garbage. They are mainly vagabonds and their boards are TOXIC. Other than the writers and the insiders, their members suck ass. They all use snark and azzholery as their main communication. But not like here in a funny gentle ribbing way.

I would meet any of you in real life. Or have dinner, etc… AND EVEN THOUGH my interaction with everyone has mostly only been through the postings, I consider some of you like family. Albeit an extended family.

I wouldn’t piss on most of those other message board posters if they were on fire.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I would meet any of you in real life. Or have dinner, etc… AND EVEN THOUGH my interaction with everyone has mostly only been through the postings, I consider some of you like family. Albeit an extended family.
Albeit a dysfunctional family where Mom's dead and Dad's an abusive alcoholic.
FIFY

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
The USCe 247 board writer just basically said he think Xzavier McLeod is now trending to UF. That would be great. 6-4 324# .9303 4* DL.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I subscribe to On3 and 247. And I’ll re-up. I subscribe for 2 main reasons

1. They have a much more robust and informed recruiting community than here.

2. I share that info you all to keep our Gatorchatter family informed.

Their board communities are garbage. They are mainly vagabonds and their boards are TOXIC. Other than the writers and the insiders, their members suck ass. They all use snark and azzholery as their main communication. But not like here in a funny gentle ribbing way.

I wouldn’t piss on most of those other message board posters if they were on fire.

1659470390391.gif

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
It was me...that is what I was getting at. I think you was deep into one of your nola back and forths when I posted it though.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
The USCe 247 board writer just basically said he think Xzavier McLeod is now trending to UF. That would be great. 6-4 324# .9303 4* DL.

And 247 has now put us ahead for DL Kayden McDonald out of North Gwinnett, GA. 6’3” 310.
.9044 rating on 247. 4 stars. Top 300 Nationally, top 30 in GA, 42nd rated DT.

These two alongside Will Norman would give us a decent haul of outright interior DLs. I likey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.