Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: Land Top 100 DL Kelby Collins, 4* DL Will Norman, AND 4* DL Kamran James

ltraz

Lifetime Member
Oct 18, 2017
While I agree 5 DTs would be problematic (and likely the staff would not choose to allow) it’s a good sign that we’re possibly in a position to be picky about which blue chippers we’re accepting.
There's nothing better than not having room for a 4*. Spence is already putting in work even though he was out of college. Good sign going forward.

NOLAGATOR

Deep Behind Enemy Lines
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
There's nothing better than not having room for a 4*. Spence is already putting in work even though he was out of college. Good sign going forward.

I am told that in our new defense the DT is usually lined on the OT not the Edge and it is not uncommon to move up and down the line?

ltraz

Lifetime Member
Oct 18, 2017
Webb said to expect good news on the 10th. That’s the date that Baxter is supposed commit. But Baxter has not been on campus in a while and he was not a FNL of course. Orlando kid, top running back in the country, but expected to go to Texas.

So there is a lot of speculation on who it could be.

Most common speculation is Dijon.
CBN seems so on top of strategically timing commits that I wouldn't be surprised if he had someone wait til the 10th just to take away from baxter going ut.

NOLAGATOR

Deep Behind Enemy Lines
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Webb said to expect good news on the 10th. That’s the date that Baxter is supposed commit. But Baxter has not been on campus in a while and he was not a FNL of course. Orlando kid, top running back in the country, but expected to go to Texas.

So there is a lot of speculation on who it could be.

Most common speculation is Dijon.
1659538408967.png

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
CBN seems so on top of strategically timing commits that I wouldn't be surprised if he had someone wait til the 10th just to take away from baxter going ut.
I would LOVE for that to be true . Attention to detail, strategic, but COMPETITIVE too. It's important to quietly :stickpoke:rivals if the opportunity presents itself.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Quoting JDH, with a .gif of yourself, is cheating. :eek3:
John Malkovich Narcissist GIF by Narcissistic Abuse Rehab

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I was being facetious. I think he's a Gator. Bama slow played him, and from what I understand, he's not interested in them.
I agree that the DB recruiting is where every position group needs to be ... maybe the on field performance will help with that.
I think he is very interested in them. We are going to have to see how this plays out.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Users who are viewing this thread

Private conversations
Help Users

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members