Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I definitely have a feeling we're going to land at least 1 of those 5-stars before this is over.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Rivals only lists 19 5-stars in the entire nation. Those are tough ones. 8 of the 19 are currently undecided. Bama doesn't have any yet either. #2 and #3 on the list are undecided and are both Florida boys - Cormani McClain and Samuel M'Pemba.

They list "HIGH" interest by McClain with three schools - Bama, UF, and Miami. Do we have a shot?

M'Pemba lists 5 schools as "HIGH", and UF is also one of them. Do we have a shot?

I sure hope so. I think with McClain all that has been going with 'Crooting, it cannot hurt and only solidifies him. It may also help with M'pemba. Timing is everything but I think we could get both.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
This is fantastic. He's checked all the boxes so far and the recruiting is much farther along faster than I expected. Hallelujah keep the train rollin'.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I sure hope so. I think with McClain all that has been going with 'Crooting, it cannot hurt and only solidifies him. It may also help with M'pemba. Timing is everything but I think we could get both.
M’Pemba has come out and said that he likes Florida. But everything that I’ve read and seen says it’s down to Georgia and Miami.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
M’Pemba has come out and said that he likes Florida. But everything that I’ve read and seen says it’s down to Georgia and Miami.
buzz_killington_by_alanmac95_db62bqz-fullview.png

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Just read on another site that Parker isn't a take by everyone on the staff and they are still evaluating whether to give him the greenlight or not. Some of the staff wants him some are not sold and are still evaluating.

As to the numbers, I don't really know tbh. We have no counters anymore but we still got the 85 cap. Im not sure where our 85 line puts us with how many we can take but I do get the feeling that this staff will have no problem processing kids. We need some OL and LBs along with finishing out our DB class with Cormani. You also got to think the staff will leave room for some transfers. If the smoke about Perkins wanting out of lswho and into Florida is accurate then thats a spot they'd need to account for as well (not saying that is gospel, just an example of something Im sure they are 'working').

Its a new world...going to have to see how this all plays out.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is shaping up to be the best recruiting class we've had in the last 10 years, which is badly needed and long overdue. And the other good news is that next year's class will likely be even better. It's good to feel positive and optimistic about Florida football with good reason.

On another note, who else thinks Mullen will attribute all of Napier's success to the new facilities finishing up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb