Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: Land Top 100 DL Kelby Collins, 4* DL Will Norman, AND 4* DL Kamran James

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Late bloomer LB has gotten a ton of offers over the last week including Bama. Napier just offered him.

Arion Carter

ltraz

Lifetime Member
Oct 18, 2017
Late bloomer LB has gotten a ton of offers over the last week including Bama. Napier just offered him.

Arion Carter

I haven't checked, but almost wonder if he didn't play much LB before and that's why Rivals had him as a RB.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

Arion Carter

Of the 7:47 length of that video, its about 7:30 worth of him killing any dude with the ball deep in the backfield, killing a rb coming out of the backfield for a pass (or intercepting it) and getting a handoff then proceeding to turn on the turbo and is a blur to the goal line. It just goes on and on and on till him killing people in the backfield just becomes normal and boring.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Of the 7:47 length of that video, its about 7:30 worth of him killing any dude with the ball deep in the backfield, killing a rb coming out of the backfield for a pass (or intercepting it) and getting a handoff then proceeding to turn on the turbo and is a blur to the goal line. It just goes on and on and on till him killing people in the backfield just becomes normal and boring.
If that's normal and boring, I could get used to it.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I haven't checked, but almost wonder if he didn't play much LB before and that's why Rivals had him as a RB.

It's an even bigger upside if he's new to the position. For a guy his age he's well-coached on avoiding false steps and when he fills the gap he does so with speed and authority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Private conversations
Help Users