Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
If there’s one thing we’re not short of around here it’s bvllsh!tters. People who can actually do film evals, for those of us who don’t/can’t, and post their thoughts here on the other hand…….

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I just watched the 2021 highlights for Stokes. Let me preface this by saying I am not an X's and O's expert and have no background in player evaluation. So, feel free to tell me I am absolutely way off-base in this comparison. But, the comp that came to my mind was Johnny Manziel when he was at A&M. He just seems to find a way to make the play. It's not always elegant and he may end up throwing off-balance or across his body, but he seems to just make plays. Go ahead and tell me all the ways that comp is horrible (but clearly the comp is not intended to have anything to do with off-the-field comparisons or personality comparisons).However, I don't think any of us would complain if the on-field performance was similar.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I just watched the 2021 highlights for Stokes. Let me preface this by saying I am not an X's and O's expert and have no background in player evaluation. So, feel free to tell me I am absolutely way off-base in this comparison. But, the comp that came to my mind was Johnny Manziel when he was at A&M. He just seems to find a way to make the play. It's not always elegant and he may end up throwing off-balance or across his body, but he seems to just make plays. Go ahead and tell me all the ways that comp is horrible (but clearly the comp is not intended to have anything to do with off-the-field comparisons or personality comparisons).However, I don't think any of us would complain if the on-field performance was similar.

Believe me...someone will

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
How about this @ltraz?

I apologize for EVER questioning your evaluations of players, coaches, or posters. You are by far OX's /GC's best talent evaluator on this MB. Please forgive my ancient values, MB ineptness, lack of sports acuity and being overly sensitive.

You sir are a treasure and I humbly apologize:

1657298112201.png

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
I'm still not seeing any announcements anywhere

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
OK, I am shaking just looking at that picture. OBTW: did y'all know that over 70% of pilots have an abnormal fear of heights?

I do...but I'm no pilot...I even hated high dives. Funny, if tethered...I can hang from huge hights...no sweat...unprotected I freak even on the roof of a house.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator