Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I hate those two fuchs, but what Chad said about how all the recruits pretty much said that what our coaches has been telling them what they were going to do was exactly what we did on the field. Baxter was the specific mention by Chad as saying it and that is a big deal. This staff is doing a great job of communicating with recruits and then working hard to get them to see them actually doing it.
D recruits watching?

jbaker07

Oct 15, 2017
This staff seems to know how to reach these kids and make it count.
Nice to have a staff that realizes there is no such thing as a "recruiting season," isn't it? I get the feeling that this staff is going to win more than their fair share of recruiting battles. This will especially be the case if Gators can continue to win games, and improve their quality of play at the same time.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Nice to have a staff that realizes there is no such thing as a "recruiting season," isn't it? I get the feeling that this staff is going to win more than their fair share of recruiting battles. This will especially be the case if Gators can continue to win games, and improve their quality of play at the same time.
Things are a changin. Nice to finally see again.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Stop worrying about recruiting boys. Billy is going to have to start beating them off with a stick so many are going to want to play for him. Good families make good people and good people make the best football players in the long run.

Anyone paying attention can see what a honest and great person Billy Napier is. We have finally found our forever football coach!

Be a Gator, or be Gator Bait!
I’m not worrying. Eagerly watching the harvest roll in.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Dec 22nd.

All this... ALL THIS... is chatter fodder.

Looks good now but subject to change either way.

Last edited:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Lots of position coaches going to HS games tommorrow night through out Florida.

They are working thier butts off.

It may not pay off 100% this cycle but it should the next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.