Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You know, at some point we MUST have "homefield advantage". If we have to begin just by taking the best player from Gainesville, Ocala, and Lakeland no matter what, then maybe that is where we start. Then expand outward again.

We must at least earn back the middle of the state.

Our recruiting is mindnumbing at the moment.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Run to Ga for leftovers.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
PEOPLE...Do we remember how loaded UGA was while Grantham was there?

Do you see a NC? Did they even dominate the SEC? Or Even the SEC EAST?

Oh...They were good...They had "beaucoup" talent...and yet?

tenor.gif

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

I get it that he's a legacy/has a brother on the team. But we haven't offered '22 kid from Gainesville, Quan Lee, who would be a perfect slot guy. I know we have some bigger fish on the hook at WR, but this is a local kid I'd like to see in the class. We're obviously whiffing on OL's in the 22 cycle, might as well add a quality skill player (imo).

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
You know, at some point we MUST have "homefield advantage". If we have to begin just by taking the best player from Gainesville, Ocala, and Lakeland no matter what, then maybe that is where we start. Then expand outward again.

We must at least earn back the middle of the state.

Our recruiting is mindnumbing at the moment.

That’s akin to being strong up the middle. Necessary indeed. I’d like to see us own the 2-hour footprint and excel in the 4-hour.

I’ve been told by a local coach that Grantham comes in all high & mighty, like he’s doing everyone a favor by being there, which irritates the HS coaching staffs. A smile and a little interest and support go a long way.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve been told by a local coach that Grantham comes in all high & mighty, like he’s doing everyone a favor by being there, which irritates the HS coaching staffs. A smile and a little interest and support go a long way.
I really really hate this coaching staff. Lazy, entitled, self-important, and arrogant enough to think they can behave that way and succeed. But what infuriates me the most is when the season proves them wrong through embarrassing losses due to talent disadvantage and lack of preparation, they are too arrogant to acknowledge their mistakes and correct them.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I really really hate this coaching staff. Lazy, entitled, self-important, and arrogant enough to think they can behave that way and succeed. But what infuriates me the most is when the season proves them wrong through embarrassing losses due to talent disadvantage and lack of preparation, they are too arrogant to acknowledge their mistakes and correct them.

I mean it's like they go in and eat some tainted tacos... schit their brains out... drinks a little bit... hits them tainted tacos again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator