Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Unofficial? He's just showing up at the offices and hopes someone shows him around?

Official means everything is paid for by the university. Kid only gets 5 OVs.

Unofficial means the kid pays for everything but is set up through the university's recruiting office. Kid can take an unlimited # of UVs.

Im sure there is a much more legal mumbo jumbo that goes with it though.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
btw, it's so nice to see a coaching staff that actually puts in the effort and at least goes after the higher recruits.
Last bunch wouldn't have even bothered with most of these guys, they would have assumed they weren't getting them, and to be honest, that was probably true :lol:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
btw, it's so nice to see a coaching staff that actually puts in the effort and at least goes after the higher recruits.
Last bunch wouldn't have even bothered with most of these guys, they would have assumed they weren't getting them, and to be honest, that was probably true :lol:
The last staff reminded me of the mindset of a few posters here when it comes to women. There's a handful of fellas that think the way to do it is go after the 6-7.5s instead of the 8.5-10s because they are more likely to land them. While that might be statistically true, it doesn't take into account the fact that you only have to land 1. Further, by not going after the 9s and 10s, it assures you wont land them. Self fulfilling prophecy and where all the "well, this was the best we could do" and "at least they goy somebody" types chime in. If you don't believe you can go yard and have that mindset when you step to the plate, you've already lost.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
The last staff reminded me of the mindset of a few posters here when it comes to women. There's a handful of fellas that think the way to do it is go after the 6-7.5s instead of the 8.5-10s because they are more likely to land them. While that might be statistically true, it doesn't take into account the fact that you only have to land 1. Further, by not going after the 9s and 10s, it assures you wont land them. Self fulfilling prophecy and where all the "well, this was the best we could do" and "at least they goy somebody" types chime in. If you don't believe you can go yard and have that mindset when you step to the plate, you've already lost.

True Durty...BUT it also depends on what makes an 8-10...Who's scale?

I've known some Smoken Hot women in my day that I wanted nothing to do with.

It's the complete package...Like that new car...What's it drive like after 5 years...10? Will it even start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator