Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
True Durty...BUT it also depends on what makes an 8-10...Who's scale?

I've know some Smoken Hot women in my day that I wanted nothing to do with.

It's the complete package...Like that new car...What's it drive like after 5 years...10? Will it even start?
its like youve never heard of a trade in or upgrade :grin:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We need another since ox pissed off BMF and he left the board

BMFs a whiny azz pompous biotch. He can dish it out better than just about anybody here; but he can’t take it when things don’t go the way he wants.
He brought lots of good stuff to GC and I miss his info; but he’s being a child about this whole thing. Oh well.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
BMFs a whiny azz pompous biotch. He can dish it out better than just about anybody here; but he can’t take it when things don’t go the way he wants.
He brought lots of good stuff to GC and I miss his info; but he’s being a child about this whole thing. Oh well.
Oh, my! The only child who posts here.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
wow, this might be the first time Bart has ever taken a controversial stance on anything. He must really hate bmf :lol:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
BMF didn’t leave the board, he’s just been hanging out in the PF.
The PF?? That's akin to
in-pain-ouch.gif

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I like BMF. yall just drinking the hateraide :tongue:
You give crap to those who deserve it, you know, idiots like Insti. BMF dishes it out if you disagree with his particular point of view, especially if you have anything positive to say (or even neutral) about something he only sees as negative. He'll scream at you to go to Swamp Gas! It's like it's his ball and he'll take it home with him if you disagree. His schtick will fit right in with the PF. Again, I appreciate the info he brought to GC, but if he leaves the sports forum because he thinks Ox was turning this place into SG because he was jazzed about CBN, then he's being childish.
Reminds of this (didn't realize it had been switched from 'wobble' to 'trux'. :lol:
:trux:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Unofficial? He's just showing up at the offices and hopes someone shows him around?

That’s a likely scenario… if mullen was still here. I’d like to think the organizational effort has improved in the last month.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again… it’s so damn wonderful to once again have a head coach who has his sh!t together. We haven’t had blue chip recruits give us this much attention in over a decade. They may sign with others on signing day, but with the way the portal is working out, don’t be surprised to see Napier reel them back in a year or two down the road. The guy is doing a damn good job rebuilding high school bridges that were burned by his predecessors, and developing great relationships with these new recruits. I’m convinced it’s all gonna work out in our favor, and he’s building the program we should’ve had all along.

My O&B glasses are thiiiiiick these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.