2023 Win or get the fu(k out

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You may be right on reading the room. However, it may surprise you how many people get triggered. Some stopped posting here. I'll leave it at that
No one likes to preached to unless they’re at church.
Dana Carvey Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Mark Richt was a fine man of God, too.

Couldn’t win the big game, though.

Ugay ran him off, hired the closest Spurrier-like bastard they could find, and are probably about to win their second national title in as many tries.

When I say Spurrier-like I don’t mean his coaching acumen, I mean his desire to shyt on every rival every opportunity he gets and his desire to win at all costs.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

Ugay ran him off, hired the closest Spurrier-like bastard they could find, and are probably about to win their second national title in as many tries.

When I say Spurrier-like I don’t mean his coaching acumen, I mean his desire to shyt on every rival every opportunity he gets and his desire to win at all costs.
Spurrier's dad was a preacher.

They are not talking about game time coaching.

They are talking about players leaving or going to other schools for different reasons.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Nola, seriously, stop. No one cares whether you or nape or anyone else is exceptionally faith filled or otherwise. And no one gets triggered whether any of you are either. Ppl just get tired of your never ending commentary on the matter. You post continuously about it in basically every thread until someone says enough already, and then you act as if their reaction proves your point about ppl being triggered by religion. You could post about anything else and it would elicit the same reaction. It ain't religion, it's just you. As someone already said, read the damn room!

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Nola, seriously, stop. No one cares whether you or nape or anyone else is exceptionally faith filled or otherwise. And no one gets triggered whether any of you are either. Ppl just get tired of your never ending commentary on the matter. You post continuously about it in basically every thread until someone says enough already, and then you act as if their reaction proves your point about ppl being triggered by religion. You could post about anything else and it would elicit the same reaction. It ain't religion, it's just you. As someone already said, read the damn room!
What people...you?

Read this...
David Harbour No GIF by Saturday Night Live

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He’s incapable.

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014

SOS is Old Testament...an eye for an eye...

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator