Gator Baseball 2024 Baseball Thread; Gators wasting Caglione

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Menendez walks the leadoff hitter. Two out double scores him 7-3 Clowns. Sharp line drive to RF would have been a tough play by Evans. 8-3 Clowns. The Clowns can hit, no question about it. Menendez out Jameson in.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Now 8-3 on a boneheaded outfield attempt.

Mid week gator team definitely has cable, and dial up modem.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well we are back to striking out often, especially on curve balls. The Clowns can hit and throw curveballs which is apparently s the recipe for handling us.

Mid week pitching for both teams. We have struck out 9 times in 6 inniings. The Clowns have struck out twice.

Last edited:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I finally had to mute CarBozo. He is such a Boneheaded puzzy homer. The team you work for is getting beaten like a rented mule and you are criticizing the Clowns pitching staff for continuing to throw curveballs with a 6 run lead? Why would they not continue to throw them if you have recorded 10K's in less than 7 innings? For a guy who played at this level, to criticize an opponent for doing something that is working to perfection shows just what a moron he truly is. Reason why Bozo is part of his name.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Run rule in effect. Sully throwing in the towel. Pinch hitting for Evans with Russell. Yost pinch hitting for Cags. Donay pinch hitting for Shelnut.

14-3. Run ruled. Mercifully. 3 hits, double digit strikeouts against a team whose pitching is their weakness.

Last edited:

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Run rule in effect. Sully throwing in the towel. Pinch hitting for Evans with Russell. Yost pinch hitting for Cags. Donay pinch hitting for Shelnut.

14-3. Run ruled. Mercifully. 3 hits, double digit strikeouts against a team whose pitching is their weakness.
This team is infuriating. I will continue to watch but it feels like watching our football team, Blahhhh

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
This team is infuriating. I will continue to watch but it feels like watching our football team, Blahhhh
This team is 2021 and also like a team years before that somehow won the SEC but was awful during mid week games and the pitching was suspect. But somehow ended up with the #2 national seed and got bounced in round 1 at home, Just do not remember the year.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Games like this make me drive VERY aggressively in morning traffic. There are too many Semenholes in Dosta, for my liking.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The pitching is just......

Throw Up Over It GIF by National Women's Soccer League

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online