Gator Baseball 2024 Baseball Thread; Gators wasting Caglione

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
If Coppola can just come out of the bullpen that would be big.
Not looking good as the week two practice schedule does not list him pitching in any of the intrasquad scrimmages. The only others out are the two freshmen who just had tommy John.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Opening night baby! Cade Fisher is starting.Game streaming on ESPN app. Go gators!
Little surprised by this as I like Fisher in the bullpen being he kind of has a rubber arm. But usually do not have to worry about him throwing strikes. Will be interesting to see how he adapts if he remains in the starting rotation.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Fisher isn’t close to a Friday night guy at UF. If he is truly our best SP, we’re in trouble :lol:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Not that any of them have been any good, but on cue, Old Folks Country Sausage came in and threw one pitch that yielded a double down the LF line and was immediately taken out. Nice to see Sausage picking up right where he left off.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oh I get it. I just don't quit in the first game of the season like several here are doing. Fisher was awful, Slater was good as was Jameson for a couple innings. The freshmen are freshmen and Purnell got what he deserved a one pitch hook.
Nope, looks like you don't get it :lol:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
SJU wins 9-5. NINE free passes by Gator pitching. Deja Vu all over again, said Yogi Berra.

Do we have a competent pitching coach yet or we going to rely on out slugging teams?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
      Members
      Latest member
      TheFoodGator