Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
That going to be a long wait by the phone for Trey. I can hear the conversation now. Low level draft clerk for Raiders, "Trey the Raiders want to extend an offer to come to training camp as an free agent! Free being the operative word here as you will be paid $50 per day until you are cut at first cutdown date in week two. I'll send you a check for $500 for your bus ticket here."

Trey on twitter " I want to thank the Raiders for their generosity in providing the opportunity to continue my dream to star in the NFL like I did at UF.
I really do hope he's successful. I'm also really glad we'll have someone new back there next season.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I've been seeing a lot of edits from 24 players announcing their "Top 10". We are on most of the one with Bamma and the Humpers, but at 10 it's pretty meaningless. I'm staying away from this crap next year. There's so much bs information and speculation out there.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I've been seeing a lot of edits from 24 players announcing their "Top 10". We are on most of the one with Bamma and the Humpers, but at 10 it's pretty meaningless. I'm staying away from this crap next year. There's so much bs information and speculation out there.
You ain't staying away from anything, and you know it.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
You ain't staying away from anything, and you know it.
Episode 9 Diet GIF by Friends

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
I really do hope he's successful. I'm also really glad we'll have someone new back there next season.
Do you though? I mean do you want to see him performing way better than he ever did in the Orange and Blue, leading the NFL in INTs or pass break ups? And you wonder how in phuck it happened? Doesn't that look bad on Florida?

Not to mention, could you imagine how much gah dam time we would have to see of him celebrating? Kill me

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Do you though? I mean do you want to see him performing way better than he ever did in the Orange and Blue, leading the NFL in INTs or pass break ups? And you wonder how in phuck it happened? Doesn't that look bad on Florida?

Not to mention, could you imagine how much gah dam time we would have to see of him celebrating? Kill me
I could possibly introduce you to a guy that could make that happen for you. :whistle:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty sure we didn't make Capers top 10 or 12 the other day. Hopefully we can get at least 1 top 20 player from Florida this go around.

Capers news was disappointing. Only person on that list we have a shot with is Trader. But OSU leads for him.

Ryan Day is eating our lunch.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Man I hope we get Gage and Pickett from Wharton.

Some info on Pickett:

Booker Pickett, Wharton, DE: 52 sacks in the last two seasons has really boosted up the overall stock for Pickett. Oh yeah, he’s still got another season to play on the high school level before going collegiate. That’s not what opposing offensive linemen want to hear at all. Pickett in the 2022 season totaled 56 tackles, 30 sacks and forced four fumbles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.