Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Yes, it's definitely unusual that business are trying to make money. Can't say I've ever seen this phenomenon before.
I continue to be impressed these folks make any money at all off of subscriptions. Everything they report either comes out later anyway or is flat out wrong, yet they keep signing folks up. Really says a lot about CFB fans.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I continue to be impressed these folks make any money at all off of subscriptions. Everything they report either comes out later anyway or is flat out wrong, yet they keep signing folks up. Really says a lot about CFB fans.
Of course it comes out later. That’s a weird comment.

The reason you’ll get access to so much information is because many of us pay for it and then share it on this board.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
LSU is on there at 10th, but duh U is sitting around 80th with only 1 commit... A zero star kicker.

Thats where I was going with that. The one thing about NIL is that you’re not going to just write checks for that amount every year, not to mention the regulatory part of it which seems to be zeroed in on CG. Mario is still a great recruiter, but if that’s all they really have to offer, it will fizzle quickly and/or make for some seriously unbalanced rosters.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Of course it comes out later. That’s a weird comment.

The reason you’ll get access to so much information is because many of us pay for it and then share it on this board.
Weird to you maybe, but so what if you find out a kid is projected to pick your team a few days before its public knowledge? Sounds like I struck a nerve…..sorry.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Weird to you maybe, but so what if you find out a kid is projected to pick your team a few days before its public knowledge? Sounds like I struck a nerve…..sorry.

So if you don’t care why are you on a recruiting thread?

Weird.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
So if you don’t care why are you on a recruiting thread?

Weird.
I think you are totally missing my point. Obviously I care; yes I’m on this thread; yes I read the free stuff on those sites. I just don’t care enough to pay extra to find out stuff that I’ll either find out eventually or was just rumor/conjecture and never came true. If that makes me weird, I’ve got a lot of company.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
These "breaking news" announcements about recruites narrowing their possible list down to 8,10,12 crack me up.

How about waiting until the final 3 or 4?

Click bait.

Silly world we live in these days.

Agreed

It reminds me of the BREAKING NEWS flashes on ESPN to inform us that a utility infielder with the Toronto Blue Jays signed a contract extension.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Agreed

It reminds me of the BREAKING NEWS flashes on ESPN to inform us that a utility infielder with the Toronto Blue Jays signed a contract extension.
yes GIF

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Plenty of time for the guys to improve their rankings. Ill trust the staffs evals till theres reason not to
I guess we have to but OTOH, how many solid 4+ star guys are still in the table? Seems early. A three star now, okay. But a string of three star guys seems sudden.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
63 of the 80 scholarship football players made the SEC honor roll last semester.

They can't tackle or cover for $hit.

Pick your poison. :lol:
Well, presumably half those are on offense and hopefully won’t need to tackle anyone. As long as our OL don’t pancake one another….

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.