Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Translation: Eli and his parents are going to watch big brother - a UF walk on - possibly play in a bowl game. If I were CBN, big brother would definitely get in the game; as much as I could get away with.
Safety will be hard since we have all-Anericans at that position. :lol:

Even so ... he's not on the two deep and hasn't played any snaps.

If Im coach ... I sit 0 and give him at least 10 snaps. We will get our a$$es handed to us anyway.
Screenshot_20221215_163313.jpg

Last edited:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Langway looks no different than AR and the exact same things are being said about his skills as they were with AR.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We only learned about AR's inaccuracy once the bullets started to fly in real games at the SEC level. Coming in to UF he was the next greatest thing to Cam and Tebow.

Do you realize that virtually no offensive minded coach outside of Mullen offered Anthony Richardson? No Kiffin. No Reilly, Chip or Day. Over half of his 17 total offers were from Group-of-5 programs. I think his hype was from the little bit we saw him in flashes last year, him being physically a freak, and being local. But outside of homers here and there, he was never a can’t miss prospect and wasn’t even in the Top-200 players. As was often the case, Mullen actually created the problem with the way he was played situationally last year, and of course, because of Jones’ struggles. But again, he was nowhere near as polished and sought after as Lagway.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I did too.

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
He does, but unfortunately for Billy, Dean has decided to take his talents to the NFL draft. No, seriously.:brad:
That going to be a long wait by the phone for Trey. I can hear the conversation now. Low level draft clerk for Raiders, "Trey the Raiders want to extend an offer to come to training camp as an free agent! Free being the operative word here as you will be paid $50 per day until you are cut at first cutdown date in week two. I'll send you a check for $500 for your bus ticket here."

Trey on twitter " I want to thank the Raiders for their generosity in providing the opportunity to continue my dream to star in the NFL like I did at UF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.