Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Florida with the #1 and #6 LBs.

That’s why so many of us are hopeful that BN makes it. He IS improving the roster along with the infrastructure. He just needs to figure this little coaching thing out. :lol:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So far...BN's staff seems to be pretty decent at evaluating talent.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Somebody posted a long video of some NIL budget dude that analyzed what the actual value of players are by how much they contribute to winning. Broke it down by position and recruiting rankings. The short version is that Napier is doing the sensible thing.

Who posted that? It was very interesting because it corroperated WIll Miles but from a totally different set of data.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

Sexy Jenna Fischer GIF

or for the @URGatorBait WR types

Sexy Cat GIF by Team Coco

Lucius

Jan 25, 2023
Saw a couple articles stating that both Aaron Chiles and Kris Jones have locked in Spring visits to UF.

Jones is 6'2" 215 with confirmed 4.5 speed. Chiles is 6'3" 220 but without verified speed, he should be similar.

Chiles is the #8 LB with on3 consensus, Jones #11.

If Bateman is able to land either one of these guys, it would give UF the #3, #6, and either #8 or #11 on3 composite linebackers in the 2024 class.

That is a nationally contending linebacker rotation and would be a big step forward. I really hope this can happen.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Saw a couple articles stating that both Aaron Chiles and Kris Jones have locked in Spring visits to UF.

Jones is 6'2" 215 with confirmed 4.5 speed. Chiles is 6'3" 220 but without verified speed, he should be similar.

Chiles is the #8 LB with on3 consensus, Jones #11.

If Bateman is able to land either one of these guys, it would give UF the #3, #6, and either #8 or #11 on3 composite linebackers in the 2024 class.

That is a nationally contending linebacker rotation and would be a big step forward. I really hope this can happen.

Since rivals differentiates between, ILB and OLB, I’ll put the RIVALS rankings here.

Graham is the #1 OLB
Hayes is the #6 OLB

Chiles (Gator lean at the moment) is #2 ILB
Jones is the #5 ILB

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We already have one major riser at RB committed. But we are still in the thick of things for a handful of other RBs.

#1 Jerrick Gibson (Gainesville native - formerly committed to us. But nobody leads for him right now. )

#2 Kameron Davis (FSU commit. But there has been A LOT of communication between him and our staff lately)

#11 Anthony Carrie (Tampa kid. Tampa may be the biggest hotbed of skill position talent in Florida. His recruitment as wide-open. He’s a big-time riser and will probably go much further up this list before it’s all said and done.)

#12 Stacey Gage (was at IMG and then went to Wharton high school in Tampa. He has now transferred schools again to STA for his senior season. He really likes UF. But his recruitment is still wide-open.)

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As for wide receiver, we’re putting all of our eggs in Jeremiah Smith’s and Micah Hudson’s basket.

They are the #1 and #2 wide receiver.

Some info on each:

1 Jeremiah Smith may be the best wide receiver to ever come out of Florida. He has a shot to be the number one overall recruit in this class. If Florida got him, he would be the highest rated wide receiver to ever come to Florida. He is currently committed to Ohio state, but he has said recently that nobody communicates with him more than the Florida staff.

I don’t know if he will come to Florida though. Brian Hartline is the best wide receiver coach in the country. And I don’t think it’s particularly close. He is the main recruiter for Jeremiah Smith. I think he is now the OC for Ohio State so his role has changed from just being the WR coach for the upcoming season. He is literally one of the kids that you can just throw the ball up to and say make a play.

2. Micah Hudson is a Texas kid. And DJ Lagway has been heavy in that recruitment. I think they were 7 on 7 teammates. This has been one of Lagway’s most focused recruitments for Florida. The kid is like a bottle of lightning on the field. I think somebody compared him to Toney earlier. That’s probably an apt comparison except he is more experienced at WR coming into college. I think Toney was a QB.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We already have one major riser at RB committed. But we are still in the thick of things for a handful of other RBs.

#1 Jerrick Gibson (Gainesville native - formerly committed to us. But nobody leads for him right now. )

#2 Kameron Davis (FSU commit. But there has been A LOT of communication between him and our staff lately)

#11 Anthony Carrie (Tampa kid. Tampa may be the biggest hotbed of skill position talent in Florida. His recruitment as wide-open. He’s a big-time riser and will probably go much further up this list before it’s all said and done.)

#12 Stacey Gage (was at IMG and then went to Wharton high school in Tampa. He has now transferred schools again to STA for his senior season. He really likes UF. But his recruitment is still wide-open.)
The kid we have committed is a track star and he looks like freaking derrick Henry. He's a monster. Our 24' class is looking legit right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.