Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Donald Trump GIF

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
As for wide receiver, we’re putting all of our eggs in Jeremiah Smith’s and Micah Hudson’s basket.

They are the #1 and #2 wide receiver.

Some info on each:

1 Jeremiah Smith may be the best wide receiver to ever come out of Florida. He has a shot to be the number one overall recruit in this class. If Florida got him, he would be the highest rated wide receiver to ever come to Florida. He is currently committed to Ohio state, but he has said recently that nobody communicates with him more than the Florida staff.

I don’t know if he will come to Florida though. Brian Hartline is the best wide receiver coach in the country. And I don’t think it’s particularly close. He is the main recruiter for Jeremiah Smith. I think he is now the OC for Ohio State so his role has changed from just being the WR coach for the upcoming season. He is literally one of the kids that you can just throw the ball up to and say make a play.

2. Micah Hudson is a Texas kid. And DJ Lagway has been heavy in that recruitment. I think they were 7 on 7 teammates. This has been one of Lagway’s most focused recruitments for Florida. The kid is like a bottle of lightning on the field. I think somebody compared him to Toney earlier. That’s probably an apt comparison except he is more experienced at WR coming into college. I think Toney was a QB

WANT Jeremiah Smith. Save Our Ship Urbs…

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Listened to a PC yesterday featuring Myles Graham. He is all in, 100% Gator. He talked about how he and Lagway are persuing recruits to come to UF. In his interview he tells that that are some serious commits coming. He "would not spoil it for them" but they are coming soon. Also, after listening to Lagway, with what he and Graham are trying to do and put together "their class" as he puts it, has some serious optimism about how this class will shape out. They are definitely putting in the work along with Napier and they mention how they want to get it done. Especially Graham. Nothing less than the "getting Florida back to where they were" is what they are going for.

Two great kids and recruits for UF.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Listened to a PC yesterday featuring Myles Graham. He is all in, 100% Gator. He talked about how he and Lagway are persuing recruits to come to UF. In his interview he tells that that are some serious commits coming. He "would not spoil it for them" but they are coming soon. Also, after listening to Lagway, with what he and Graham are trying to do and put together "their class" as he puts it, has some serious optimism about how this class will shape out. They are definitely putting in the work along with Napier and they mention how they want to get it done. Especially Graham. Nothing less than the "getting Florida back to where they were" is what they are going for.

Two great kids and recruits for UF.

The last time we had a 5️ QB and 5️ LB recruiting other top talent, we had a pretty good run. Would love to return to the days when 15 and 51 were destroying opponents.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Cross our fingers.
We have three top 100 recruits. As does Bama. F'ing UGA already has 7. The magic number is 10. Just have to hit that every year (like bama and Georgia does). Meyer was our last coach to do it and we got two NC's out of it.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Cross our fingers.
We have three top 100 recruits. As does Bama. F'ing UGA already has 7. The magic number is 10. Just have to hit that every year (like bama and Georgia does). Meyer was our last coach to do it and we got two NC's out of it.
The Leghumpers have 10 commits avg 96.06
We have 4 commits avg 96.13
Bamma has 4 avg 96.85

Smooth sailing if we can hold this avg for 10 months ... and add 6-10 more. :lol:

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Bamma has 4 avg 96.85

Smooth sailing if we can hold this avg for 10 months ... and add 6-10 more. :lol:
A staff can pick and choose when they win titles. Have to give Napier a lot of credit for staying with those teams, so far, given where we have been the past decade.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

“Of course, I’ll come back here,” Pride said of Florida. Pride also mentioned he’ll take an official to the Gators. “I’ll probably take an official visit in June.”

“It’s changed a bit,” Pride said of his Florida State commitment after Woodson left. “We’re going to see.”

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
Bamma has 4 avg 96.85

Kirby and Nicky will have a stroke soon. They’re so unhealthy, fat and look 50+ 80+. Napier will overtake 96.85 easily within a year

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
UA All America Camp started in Orlando. We have a ton of targets participating this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb