Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
_ _ T _ ER _ _ _ _ ER

“A Person”

LetterOpener.

Ox, you kiss your mother with that mouth?

amanda knox mom GIF

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
all shocked at this take from you. shocked.
Levy is one of the fastest kids in the nation. Lot of speculation that he will be a top 100 recruit at the end of the cycle.

Kendall Jackson is a Buchholz kid. His recruiting has really ramped up. Expected to be a middle of the pack 4* by the end of the recruiting cycle. Probably around 91 or so.

I don’t know much about the other kids.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here’s the 247 scouting report on Levy:

Scouting Report​

Athletic Background​

Also a talented sprinter. As a 10th grader, captured gold at the FHSAA 1A track meet with a personal-best 10.66 (2.0) in the 100-meter dash. Was also part of a 4x100 squad that also took 1st that weekend and got a bronze medal for taking 3rd in the 200-meter dash. Sophomore season 100 times include: 10.76 (-0.1), 10.89 (1.9), 10.91 (1.5), 10.92 and 11.19 (-1.3).

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jackson’s report:

Athletic Background​

A scheme-versatile defensive lineman with growth potential and developmental upside. Has lined up in everything from a wide-9 to a 0-technique at the prep level, but figures to settle in as more of an interior player as he’s younger for his grade and is believed to already be hovering around 6-foot-4, 250 pounds.

2022: Key player for a Buchholz squad that went 10-3 and made a run in Florida’s new 4S playoffs. Credited with 65 tackles (22 for loss), 12.5 sacks, 3 PBU, 2 INT (one of which was a pick six) and 2 FF.
2021: As a sophomore, worked all over the defensive line for Buchholz, which went 12-2 competing in Florida’s 7A classification. Totaled 14 TFL and 7 sacks.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Only a ************** would be bitching about the current class, which is off to an amazing top-3 start. Go get laid.
Angry Yosemite Sam GIF by Looney Tunes

Levy is one of the fastest kids in the nation. Lot of speculation that he will be a top 100 recruit at the end of the cycle.

Kendall Jackson is a Buchholz kid. His recruiting has really ramped up. Expected to be a middle of the pack 4* by the end of the recruiting cycle. Probably around 91 or so.

I don’t know much about the other kids.
I hate to speculate on how the current speculations may change in future speculations, but once you get below the top 100 or top 10 at a position it’s all about evaluation and fit. The elite & generational talent more commonly at the very top of the 5* rankings typically lead you from good to great.

We do need the elite and we need the others too.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Just throwin' this here cuz I'm too lazy to find a more suitable thread...

See, that's a problem. They are here to represent the University of Florida and obtain an academic degree. This next level crap is for D leagues.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
See, that's a problem. They are here to represent the University of Florida and obtain an academic degree. This next level crap is for D leagues.
Your point is a valid one, but many P5 players don’t view it that way. It’s were we are today and given the amount of money an NFL player can make, I really can’t blame the kids who feel this way. I certainly would tell any kid I had influence with to not look at like CGJ does. I’d point out the NFL is a crap shoot no matter how many stars you have coming out of HS, but that UF degree (or whatever school you go to) means something and it will be your school for life. Too many kids today are not getting that kind of advice.

On another note, I like that CBN is doing these videos. I hope he brings back as many former players as he can.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
63 of the 80 scholarship football players made the SEC honor roll last semester.

They can't tackle or cover for $hit.

Pick your poison. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member