Aug 11, 2015
FRONT BUTT!
guy gets GIF
The term is “frass”. :swampqueen:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
are we happy or sad? I see a whole lot of 3*s here.
Boatwright is a four star on both Rivals and On3. The other guys, while low ranked at the moment, all seem to have pretty good offer lists (Boatwright as well) with multiple SEC, ACC, & B1G schools in pursuit. The fact UF is willing to take their commitments this early tells me the staff is higher on them than the recruiting services.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Boatwright is a four star on both Rivals and On3. The other guys, while low ranked at the moment, all seem to have pretty good offer lists (Boatwright as well) with multiple SEC, ACC, & B1G schools in pursuit. The fact UF is willing to take their commitments this early tells me the staff is higher on them than the recruiting services.
as long as it doesnt turn into a signing day, "ok we'll see" ala dildo dan.

Last edited:

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Plenty of time for the guys to improve their rankings. Ill trust the staffs evals till theres reason not to

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Maybe Cheney really was that big of a deal :lol:

I'll take the Crystal Ball as long as they don't wind up being Cristobalz

And 247 always seems to rank players a bit lower. I'll trust the staff.....for now.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Only a ************** would be bitching about the current class, which is off to an amazing top-3 start. Go get laid.

Boy, I’m usually pretty good at this, but I’m drawing a blank here. Throw me a vowel or something maybe? Really, the R S T L N E like in the WoF bonus round would be just great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.