jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

Isn’t this a legacy?

Yes.

His father George played TE here. He was a part of Spurriers 1st recruiting class.

His older brother Cruz was a PWO here last year (Safety?) but transferred to AZ.

Last edited:

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
we're all shocked at this take from you. shocked.
I'm equally shocked at the whining n bitching from you over every move this staff makes. Some ppl are only happy if they are bitching about something, I bet you'd bitch if you s*hit a gold nugget.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Levy is one of the fastest kids in the nation. Lot of speculation that he will be a top 100 recruit at the end of the cycle.

Kendall Jackson is a Buchholz kid. His recruiting has really ramped up. Expected to be a middle of the pack 4* by the end of the recruiting cycle. Probably around 91 or so.

I don’t know much about the other kids.
Dont waste your time, man, ppl in here are just star gazers who dont know s*hit about these kids. Guy couldve said player X is a first yr player but with more exp has the physical tools to be the next Percy and the same ppl in here would complain n s*hit on him over a site rating.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm equally shocked at the whining n bitching from you over every move this staff makes. Some ppl are only happy if they are bitching about something, I bet you'd bitch if you s*hit a gold nugget.
As soon as we start winning you'll be equally surprised at how ppl stop complaining. Sorry some of us aren't happy with routine hard suckage but I can understand how that might be perplexing for you considering your personal life.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
LMAO, Youre the one in here whining everyday during camp when most of us are optimistic about the new talent on the roster and direction of the team. Every post you make is negative, I take it you dont get many Ws in your life and you let it project on your posts in here

Routine hard suckage, oh that reminds me, tell your mom I said whatsup
:P

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
LMAO, Youre the one in here whining everyday during camp when most of us are optimistic about the new talent on the roster and direction of the team. Every post you make is negative, I take it you dont get many Ws in your life and you let it project on your posts in here

Routine hard suckage, oh that reminds me, tell your mom I said whatsup
:P
You're not even close to correct. At least half my posts are funny.

Mom said hi and asked if you'd like the strap on again next time or just the finger? Personally I think that stuff should stay private, but you do you little fella.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
You're not even close to correct. At least half my posts are funny.

Mom said hi and asked if you'd like the strap on again next time or just the finger? Personally I think that stuff should stay private, but you do you little fella.
Funny? Yeah the act needs a little more work. But dont give up, I mean you cant work at the glory hole forever.

Best of luck

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Once his brother transferred, it was a foregone conclusion that this ship had sailed.
Ooc GIF

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Funny? Yeah the act needs a little more work. But dont give up, I mean you cant work at the glory hole forever.

Best of luck
It would be so much more fun if you could come up with something original and witty instead of the "I know you are but what am I" routine.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
These "breaking news" announcements about recruites narrowing their possible list down to 8,10,12 crack me up.

How about waiting until the final 3 or 4?

Click bait.

Silly world we live in these days.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
These "breaking news" announcements about recruites narrowing their possible list down to 8,10,12 crack me up.

How about waiting until the final 3 or 4?

Click bait.

Silly world we live in these days.
Yes, it's definitely unusual that business are trying to make money. Can't say I've ever seen this phenomenon before.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, it's definitely unusual that business are trying to make money. Can't say I've ever seen this phenomenon before.
Their business model isn't sustainable.

:dunno:

The younger folks have the attention span of a tick in heat, so maybe they're the target audience.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Their business model isn't sustainable.

:dunno:

The younger folks have the attention span of a tick in hear, so maybe they're the target audience.
Well, let's just say you're guaranteed to make $0.00 on Clickbait you don't put out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb