Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone know why on 247, the Gators' class shows as having
5-stars: 4
4-stars: 3
3-stars: 1

The only composite 5-star is Lagway. Either something is off or I am high on something.

Florida

Florida
    8 Commits

The On3 team rankings show
5-stars: 1
4-stars: 6
which matches the player list.

Maybe 247 is in the twilight zone?
There’s some sort of glitch going on with 247. It’s been going on for weeks. And they’re not even addressing it.

They basically give five stars to everybody with a 97 grade or above. But only on the team rankings page. Not the player’s page.

The team rankings page may display everybody above a 97 with a five star but when it calculates, it calculates it properly.

It’s dumb.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone know why on 247, the Gators' class shows as having
5-stars: 4
4-stars: 3

The only composite 5-star is Lagway. Either something is off or I am high on something.

The On3 team rankings show
5-stars: 1
4-stars: 6
which matches the player list.

Maybe 247 is in the twilight zone?
They have to have a glitch. Although 247 have both Lagway and Filsime as non composite 5 Stars

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It would have been nice for Raolia to stick with OSU instead of flipping to UGA :eek3:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It would have been nice for Raolia to stick with OSU instead of flipping to UGA :eek3:
Kirby’s never done crap with any QB of talent. In fact, QBs go there to die. I think the only reason Stetson Bennett was any good is because he was there for a decade. He had old man muscle.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Kirby’s never done crap with any QB of talent. In fact, QBs go there to die. I think the only reason Stetson Bennett was any good is because he was there for a decade. He had old man muscle.
True but when you have 5 star talent in every position it makes things easier. Just ask Nicky.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
There’s some sort of glitch going on with 247. It’s been going on for weeks. And they’re not even addressing it.

They basically give five stars to everybody with a 97 grade or above. But only on the team rankings page. Not the player’s page.

The team rankings page may display everybody above a 97 with a five star but when it calculates, it calculates it properly.

It’s dumb.
I'm glad you straightened that out. I too thought I was high, I am, but it's comforting to know something was indeed off.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
“Look, you can always go to OSU if it doesn’t work out here. Look at Justin Fields…” :lol:

I wonder how his move might affect Jeremiah Smith <edit>? Could that help Lagway’s pitch?

Last edited:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
“Look, you can always go to OSU if it doesn’t work out here. Look at Justin Fields…” :lol:

I wonder how his move might affect Jeremiah Williams? Could that help Lagway’s pitch?
Who the f8ck is Jeremiah Williams?

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

It’s dumb.
Buuuuttttt, that also means that we have more players over a 97 than any team not named Georgia.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Well this is lovely…**** this admin!

And that's all there is about that.

"Mullen signed 15 players ranked in the top 100 nationally in his four recruiting classes from 2018-21. During that same span, Saban signed 42 such players and Smart signed 40."

10 a year or perish.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
And that's all there is about that.

"Mullen signed 15 players ranked in the top 100 nationally in his four recruiting classes from 2018-21. During that same span, Saban signed 42 such players and Smart signed 40."

10 a year or perish.
Or just enjoy a game in the park on Saturday afternoon and get over it.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Question for the board- Our quality is very high. But, we still have fewer commits than some of our more significant rivals. Any thoughts or insights? I guess it does take time to get rolling and other staffs that have been around a few cycles or more. Not disappointed, and hated the early 3 star commits with question marks from our last group of coaches. Happy with our skill and LB recruiting so far. Hoping to see some OL/DL commit before the season starts.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Question for the board- Our quality is very high. But, we still have fewer commits than some of our more significant rivals. Any thoughts or insights? I guess it does take time to get rolling and other staffs that have been around a few cycles or more. Not disappointed, and hated the early 3 star commits with question marks from our last group of coaches. Happy with our skill and LB recruiting so far. Hoping to see some OL/DL commit before the season starts.

Still early. We've got 3 1/2 months. Generally, by the end of August you are what you are. But we're off to an elite start.
We are behind, true. We have some excuses; Bad NIL structure, higher academic requirements. But like you're daddy says "Excuses are like *******s, everybody's got one and they all stink". It's just harder to get to the top than to stay there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.