Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I have no doubt Sark would love to get this guy and will recruit him, but it would be foolish of Lagway to consider Texas. Manning would have to prove to be a complete bust for him to not be given every chance to get and keep the QB job, He's too high profile for anything else. There's no doubt Lagway would push Manning, which would be good for Manning and Texas, but what's in it for Lagway?

No many places have pulled of what Ugly did in getting Eason, Fromm, and Fields in back to back to back classes.
Before NIL, you had to have skilled bagmen.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I have no doubt Sark would love to get this guy and will recruit him, but it would be foolish of Lagway to consider Texas. Manning would have to prove to be a complete bust for him to not be given every chance to get and keep the QB job, He's too high profile for anything else. There's no doubt Lagway would push Manning, which would be good for Manning and Texas, but what's in it for Lagway?

No many places have pulled of what Ugly did in getting Eason, Fromm, and Fields in back to back to back classes.
"WHEN IS STETSON GOING TO GET THE CREDIT HE IS DUE?!?!?!?!" - article in the paper this very morning :lol:

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
But, since you bring it up, unless Texas' NIL deal to Manning breaks their bank, and I doubt it will, it would be unwise of Sark to NOT bring in more talent to push Manning.

They have former 5☆ Ewers as the presumed starter for this year, who's a Redshirt Freshman.

He's eligible for the draft after next season (Manning's first on campus); but no guarantee that he'll leave early either. That's the kind of situation that wound UGAy in a bit of trouble getting a whole bunch of 5 and 4 star guys...and then seeing several transfer out.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He's already gotten it. He'll drink for free in Athens for the rest of his life.

And he will have his own radio show for 30 years just like Buck Belue, the last below average QB to win a trophy with Georgia.
No additional credit is warranted.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
And he will have his own radio show for 30 years just like Buck Belue, the last below average QB to win a trophy with Georgia.
No additional credit is warranted.
I realize I’ll take a beating for this, but Belue is not half bad on the radio and often has some pretty good zingers

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

#6, 16 & 17 all from Buford, GA
Billy needs to rent a house here in the offseason.

What if there was just an unselfish, loyal fan in the area that knew of these prospects and just allowed Billy to stay at his house for free? That would be nice, don’t you think?

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What if there was just an unselfish, loyal fan in the area that knew of these prospects and just allowed Billy to stay at his house for free? That would be nice, don’t you think?
Can this loyal fan get a car and spending allowance to help the prospects?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb