I still can’t believe you’re black.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So Mertz spells his name like the unit of measure? Or more likely that Billy Bob was in charge of player name plates

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Good pictures Oklahoma, looks like y'all having a great time.
Did you tell Billy about gatorchatter? God I hope not.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

A few more notes from this picture. Your son’s a good looking kid and is gonna kill it with the ladies. Even Mertz looks a little concerned. And Napier is wearing the same tie and coat, meaning he’s obviously instructed the wife to stop all further orange and blue attire purchases barring any sudden miracles.

Positive note, Shemar is there so he looks like he staying for sure. Slightly concerning note, it appears you’re being stalked by a mental patient in the tshirt rack behind you. Please check in so we know you’re ok.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Also is it me, or does Napier look completely checked out in that pic above? :lol:
I don't know... if by "checked out," you mean a look that says, "pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich..." ...then yeah.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
So Mertz spells his name like the unit of measure? Or more likely that Billy Bob was in charge of player name plates
There's a story to that... much like the battle between Nikola Tesla vs Thomas Edison for the whole AC vs DC thing, there was a much lesser known battle between Heinrich Rudolf Hertz and Jerry Mertz (Graham's great great grandfather), but the Mertz (Mz) and Megamertz (MMz) just never caught on, the Mertz's said, "Fuk science!", and moved on to getting their kids into sports.

And that's the rest of the story...

Last edited:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
There's a story to that... much like the battle between Nikola Tesla vs Thomas Edison for the whole AC vs DC thing, there was a much lesser known battle between Heinrich Rudolf Hertz and and Jerry Mertz (Graham's great great grandfather), but the Mertz (Mz) and Megamertz (MMz) just never caught on, the Mertz's said, "Fuk science!", and moved on to getting their kids into sports.

And that's the rest of the story...
Don't forget they battled for the car rental market too.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
like Butterteeth tried so hard to do with Grier.
Yeah the moron couldn't "fix" Grier from going undefeated as a starter behind a trash offensive line so he ran him off...

I still can't imagine what that 2018 team would have done with Grier as a senior starter throwing to Jefferson, Pitts, Swain, Toney, Grimes and Hammond with our best offensive line in the last 15 years and Perine, Scarlett, and Pierce in the backfield....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah the moron couldn't "fix" Grier from going undefeated as a starter behind a trash offensive line so he ran him off...

I still can't imagine what that 2018 team would have done with Grier as a senior starter throwing to Jefferson, Pitts, Swain, Toney, Grimes and Hammond with our best offensive line in the last 15 years and Perine, Scarlett, and Pierce in the backfield....
Napoleon Dynamite Rock Throw GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good pictures Oklahoma, looks like y'all having a great time.
Did you tell Billy about gatorchatter? God I hope not.
Fair question>

He should be made to read some of the real thoughts about his abilities. I think he would get a kick out of all of his nicknames.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know... if by "checked out," you mean a look that says, "pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich..." ...then yeah.
After reading this thread, you're sky rocketing up the boards as my one of my favorites :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator