Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Ranked #5 Overall: 4* WR Elijah Badger headed to UF

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I’d bet at least one freshman will be starting at LB next year maybe two
Agreed. By seasons end. They'll all play a lot of downs. They need to really hit the weights and film room though.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Well to UuummppaaMmmmalllumpa 's credit, at least he does not currently consider himself an early round draft pick. Yes he is an all or nothing player and his motor stalls mid play ofen, but playing another year and trying to improve shows he is not totally stoopid.
Yes, playing elsewhere for his last chance to the dance may show he is smahart tuu

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why? Which LBs look like theyve been in the weightroom lately?
This year‘s linebacker class is the first good linebacker class we’ve had since Chump. When you look at Alabama and Georgia, their linebackers are always NFL draft picks.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Here you go Donk, another Grantham special.

IMG_4064.png

Attachments

• IMG_4064.png
    IMG_4064.png
    445.3 KB · Views: 13

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I really have to agree with this. On defense, other than maybe the talented Shemar James, there isn't a single big loss. Never in my life have I seen a defense with such a lack of playmakers. It's beyond belief. If EVERY DAMN ONE OF THEM transferred out, would we really be any worse next year?
leonardo dicaprio GIF

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Great now were taking Indiana rejects.....maybe the staff should reach out to Bert....I'm sure he'll be kicking a few to the curb.
IU occasionally stumbles onto a decent football player or two. Penix, the starting QB at UW and Heisman finalist transferred after being the starter at IU. The current Meatchicken starting TE transferred from IU. so IU stumbles upon a decent football player at about the same % as UF does in the recent years. :stirpot:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Thus the problem.

How do you build a team that has to bring in/maintain pure free agents every single season. That doesn't happen in the NFL, they at least have contracts.
This is all still fairly new and not fully shaken out yet. And every year this thing gets crazier and crazier.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I heard that.

QBs are commanding $1m on average. About the same as a 3rd or 4th round pick.
Heard on Podup this am that range is pushing to 1.5-2M.

FFS this is getting crazier by the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
      Members
      Latest member
      TheFoodGator