Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Ranked #5 Overall: 4* WR Elijah Badger headed to UF

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
The good news though is I believe UCF brought in the Karl era(or error) by kicking our asses in that bowl game and they'll likely end the Karl era early next October....

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

Pay Me Bitch Better Have My Money GIF

ted

Aug 24, 2019
He would win more than Billy for sure but I may give up watching Gator football if that ever happened. He isnt and will never be the answer.
By the time administration acts, this program will be so devoid of talent, not sure who would be the answer. We are watching the total destruction of a program and no one who can do anything about it seems to give a ****. When guys that the current coach recruits transfers away from said coach, the ship has sunk. There will be no offensive changes and I have a bet with a buddy that our recruiting class will bottom out outside of the top 20. Meanwhile, nobody but the fans seem to give a ****.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
We can pay too, his brother is loaded and he’s a year away from being loaded himself. He’s tired of losing, which has been confirmed by a half dozen insiders at this point.
I'm leaning more towards money and he wants to be THE featured back. He wants to be a high first rounder.

Also, he doesn't want to block.

I don't blame him.

But I don't think for a second it's soley because he wants to win.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I'm leaning more towards money and he wants to be THE featured back. He wants to be a high first rounder.

Also, he doesn't want to block.

I don't blame him.

But I don't think for a second it's soley because he wants to win.
Which is a me first mentality.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
The "next" coach will deal with the same schit. The inmates are running the asylum.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I have no issue with guys wanting to leave but I am not in the camp that ETN is trying to solely get more money, etc. He had some type of ad or commercial deal at UF and sure he is a good player, but he is no Barry Sanders. I doubt whatever extra NIL money he might get will make a difference. I think he would like to play for a winning team and perhaps think he is being better developed.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Sun Belt Billy is such a pathetic fcvking loser with a bunch of losers on his staff. He really fcvking sucks. Gawd this guy is such a tool & a clown.

ted

Aug 24, 2019
I have no issue with guys wanting to leave but I am not in the camp that ETN is trying to solely get more money, etc. He had some type of ad or commercial deal at UF and sure he is a good player, but he is no Barry Sanders. I doubt whatever extra NIL money he might get will make a difference. I think he would like to play for a winning team and perhaps think he is being better developed.
Players understand competency and the lack there of. This is less about money and more about the lack of talent, ability and knowledge all throughout the coaching staff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator