Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: 5* CB Cormani McClain headed to UF

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Etienne to Transfer from UF

Welp, it’s official fellas smh. Grab your pearls.
aint nobody got time for that GIF

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Situation was far worse at Nebraska than what Napier inherited here, and I’d be willing to let him show he’s learned from his mistakes and become a better coach. As I said, a chance to earn that spot. His mistake was taking that dead end job out of a sense of duty.
So if he's your choice next December he should be your choice today. I'm not seeing it.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure that an OC will be hired. I've never been convinced of it. But let's say he does hireone, a good one. Maybe it would be someone that could takeover mid season as interim and turn this shcit show around.
It doesn’t matter, we aren’t winning more than 2-3 games next year. The admin isn’t going to bring in folks only to let them all go in 2024…buckle up, next year will be carnage!

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
I'm just over this crap.
NIL has ruined college football.
We don't have a team full of young men that want to represent the University Of Florida, we have a bunch of entitled little biitches that play for money.
When players can sign, then don't like what's transpired aftewrwards, they can just say F it, and move on. No commitment, no love of the school, team mates and fans, F them!

It's a symptom of the decline of this country. College Football is caught up in this groundswell of equal outcomes for everyone.

There's no way it's ever coming back either. Unless, we just go back to Non scholarship college football, do away with recruiting all together and force these little prima donna's to pick a school based on actual love for the University.

Don’t forget the ridiculous coaches contracts with huge buyouts that incentivize those that don’t want to work hard to right the ship to just **** the bed and wait to get fired. Billy won’t make needed changes because if/when his process is proven wrong he still gets all the money. Mullen literally gave up and waited to get fired after he made Marco team Captain for costing us a possible playoff spot for the stupidest PF in CFB history.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
So if he's your choice next December he should be your choice today. I'm not seeing it.

Not what I’m saying at all. I’ll break it down this way. We stumble to a two and four start next season and the plug is pulled off, I’d much rather not have a Greg Knox situation where someone is truly just sitting in a chair. If you have someone with previous head coaching experience, and he does OK, it gives you something to consider. I feel like that’s actually what happened with Day when Meyer was serving that suspension to start a season. I could be wrong on that though. I am 100% sure it’s the approach fsu used with the homeless assistant they have before hiring Norvell.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Not what I’m saying at all. I’ll break it down this way. We stumble to a two and four start next season and the plug is pulled off, I’d much rather not have a Greg Knox situation where someone is truly just sitting in a chair. If you have someone with previous head coaching experience, and he does OK, it gives you something to consider. I feel like that’s actually what happened with Day when Meyer was serving that suspension to start a season. I could be wrong on that though. I am 100% sure it’s the approach fsu used with the homeless assistant they have before hiring Norvell.
No offense, but Scott Frost can take his sideways offense somewhere far away from Gainesville. I liked your idea about stealing Ohio State's AD and coach better.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
It’s pretty simple really. According to sources, it’s not about money at all. He wants to win, and sees that as a lost cause under the current regime. Not only is he being misused by not starting, but in many of our losses, he has had big runs that helped us get back in it or even take a lead. Then you have maybe our best overall half of football against the vols, where he did play early and helped get us out to a big lead. So in short, regardless of his decision, this kid is showing that he cares more about seeing UF win than Napier. And the truthfully the latter is actively working against that aim. The moment he leaves, the axe should fall. In fact, as part of the lure to keep him, I promise to fire in Napier tonight, and bring in a competent staff. Then I beg this inbred hick to ask for his buyout and stonewall him after a complete and intentional misuse of funds and resources. I’d be more than happy to help contribute to fund the years of litigation just to send a message.
Sauces? You aint got no sauces but I bet you know how to remove them.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Sauces? You aint got no sauces but I bet you know how to remove them.

Wheeler has said this is the case according to multiple sources he’s talked to. Perhaps I should’ve been more specific in my wording. As for your little jab, you’re dangerously close to being out of my Top-5, which 6 months ago would’ve seemed impossible.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Top of my Google feed just now. But when you go to the link it's a file not found. I guess insiders got info but jumped the gun on releasing it?

Screenshot_20231201-115218.png

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It doesn’t matter, we aren’t winning more than 2-3 games next year. The admin isn’t going to bring in folks only to let them all go in 2024…buckle up, next year will be carnage!
Carnage that could have been avoided had there been a coaching change this off-season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.