Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: USC offensive lineman Jason Zandamela headed to UF

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
In my opinion if there isn't 1 to 2 fights during every single preseason practice then the coaches should be questioning the entire teams "fire in the belly"....of course during the season you would want to see a little more unity but if certain guys get called out let them have at it for a minute.....
If you didn't have fights in practice, Im pretty sure you didn't actually play football.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
infuriating to read.

Another detail that should’ve been vetted during the interview process. The portal was already an established part of college football and the timing has been consistent throughout. Not asking how he’s handle such a dynamic is worthy of termination and borderline criminal.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
John Brantley says hold the ball he just caught from himself.
Hate losing "most" legacies.

"He makes all the throws "

"Can't wait till we get, you know, a real QB"

I think the coaches ruined him.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
He wasn’t good enough. So unless he wanted to be a backup player…
There was a time when being a back up was being part of the team.

I forget though ... did we have outstanding TE play this year?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
We flip any PWO’s yet?
I wonder if having the PWOs here the last weekend was part of the plan months ago? You know, back when we they thought a bowl was possible? Maybe they decided to change it from last year because we didn't close very well?

Who Knows Idk GIF

GatorScott

If you ain't first, you're last
Jan 21, 2019

Him and Ethan White should've stayed at UF. I get why they didn't (player development neglect from our crack Co-OL coaches), but we would've been a slightly different offense this year with both of those vets on the OL playing.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve never been less excited for a season than I am for this upcoming season. The least excited I’d been before now was going into this past season.

This sucks :lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Him and Ethan White should've stayed at UF. I get why they didn't (player development neglect from our crack Co-OL coaches), but we would've been a slightly different offense this year with both of those vets on the OL playing.

Tarquin transferred to be close to the girl he knocked up. My guess is she got super fat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.