Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: USC offensive lineman Jason Zandamela headed to UF

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Clearly a homosexual duo of incompetence. They suck beyond belief. Our OL is going to be the worst in the SEC. And there isn't much in the way of recruits either. Won't matter who is calling the plays now or in the future. We'll never score again, and Ox's prostitute bills will sky rocket.

I suspect Billy will hire someone to call the plays. That way they can blame them for the piss pour performance next season. If you got no big uglies in the trenches, might as well run triple option like Georgia Southern. Theme for the year: Lower Expectations.
confused nick nolte GIF
Even lower?

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
If UF doesn't make SIGNIFICANT, obvious progress in his 3rd season, he deserves to be fired. He does not deserve to come back for a 4th season. I would say that about any coach.
Agreed and I’m glad we’re on the same page. Having said that , I’m willing to bet if strick is still the AD Billy taggert gets year 4 regardless of his record next year

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
He’s a camp/scout arm, which we need. At least he started in high school. :lol:

Not sure why it’s news unless he goes all Trask or Stetson Bennett on us - which is highly unlikely.
You mean the stetson Bennett that was the best hand off qb Georgia has ever seen? The one that only had to make sure he completed the pass to WR/TEs that didn't have anybody within 10 yards of them? And nobody even paid attention to him when he ran because they thought Frodo the fan had run on the field? Can't wait to see him carry our team to the title

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
You mean the stetson Bennett that was the best hand off qb Georgia has ever seen? The one that only had to make sure he completed the pass to WR/TEs that didn't have anybody within 10 yards of them? And nobody even paid attention to him when he ran because they thought Frodo the fan had run on the field? Can't wait to see him carry our team to the title
He threw for 7,000 yards and 56 TDs in 2 years, but that wasn’t my point at all.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Agreed and I’m glad we’re on the same page. Having said that , I’m willing to bet if strick is still the AD Billy taggert gets year 4 regardless of his record next year
Strick will give him endless chances because when Billy is finally let go, so will he. If Billy and Legway catch fire in season 4 and win 8 games, he'll be extended.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
https://www.si.com/college/florida/...len-transfer-portal-commitment-colorado-state.

Millen's pledge offers the Gators an experienced quarterback to occupy backup duties moving forward, with Graham Mertz returning for a second season as Florida's starting signal-caller in 2024 and freshman DJ Lagway, a consensus five-star recruit, on a developmental fast-track toward playing time.
Great! A two-time portal player who was benched at Colorado St. BENCHED...AT COLORADO STATE!

Killin' it in the portal!

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Great! A two-time portal player who was benched at Colorado St. BENCHED...AT COLORADO STATE!

Killin' it in the portal!
He's......a backup, you do realize that, right? He's very experienced, which is exactly what you hope a backup will be. I think it's a decent pickup. Ya know, it really isn't necessary to slam everything just because.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
He may get his stupid buyout. But when he's fired, and make no mistake, it's when, it won't be for any reason other than abject failure. Point out to me the part of that that isn't for cause.
Nailed it. The ‘Cause You Suck! clause should be in every contract.

Is there ANY other context besides sports that failure to perform isn’t breach of contract?

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

Florida on Sunday earned a pledge from former Colorado State quarterback Clay Millen, a rising junior with two seasons of remaining eligibility.

Millen becomes the third scholarship quarterback on the Gators roster, joining senior Graham Mertz, the Gators' projected starter, and true freshman DJ Lagway, who is expected to serve as Florida's primary backup.

A former four-star prospect who committed to Nevada as a member of the 2021 high school recruiting class, Millen is a second-time transfer who spent the last two seasons at Colorado State where he shined as a redshirt freshman in 2022, breaking the school record for single season completion percentage (72 percent) and earning freshman all-American recognition from College Football News.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator