Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Sorry, didn't get the memo that announced donkey was Director of Football Operations. Must be sitting under the memo that talks about the cover sheets on the TPS reports.

It was a very convincing argument: none of the players he's recruited are worth a sh*t...and he's a dawg - he has to go.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I know you’ve never been a fan of Billy G but he’s got the most talented and probably best producing unit on the team right now. He should get credit for about recruiting 1/2 of them (Van, Grimes, Cope) and developing the rest. Not saying you’re wrong - he could be the 3rd most replaceable - but I am saying that the gap between he and Knox is enormous.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Honestly, I guess it comes down to perception. You’ve had an axe to grind since he got here (not personally, you just haven’t been a fan) and I like him. Probably never going to agree on what credit he deserves. That said, YOU’VE stated many times that its ludicrous to assume a position coach has nothing to do with the recruitment of players they might coach - even if they aren’t in their region. That should go for transfer too since most agree that’s basically recruiting now too. At a minimum, we partially helped with Van and Grimes and he would’ve had to help keep Cope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.