Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Clemson is hosting CB Kendall Dennis, who is a low 4-star from Lakeland HS. They're likely going to offer him. I liked that kid early in the process, and honestly would have liked to see us land him (vs. one of the Texas kids). We're doing fine at CB though, but just thought is was interesting that Clemson is offering this kid this late in the process (they must have missed on a few of their other targets).

leogator

May 5, 2018
Clemson is hosting CB Kendall Dennis, who is a low 4-star from Lakeland HS. They're likely going to offer him. I liked that kid early in the process, and honestly would have liked to see us land him (vs. one of the Texas kids). We're doing fine at CB though, but just thought is was interesting that Clemson is offering this kid this late in the process (they must have missed on a few of their other targets).
Or they're worried about Bowman so they offer his teammate.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
@Corey_Bender: #UF commits Ethan Pouncey and Fenley Graham have also been bumped up to ⭐⭐⭐⭐ on @Rivals. The #Gators' 2020 recruiting haul checks in at No. 7 in the country, with 12 of the 21 commits equipped with at least four stars. LB @DerekWingo leads the way with a five-star ranking.

these 2 get a bump, and adding another 4........even donkey has to be happy

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Every December 1st my Dad would lay out a list of names and write a nice line on Christmas card after card. It was super nice.
Ox's cat portrait is really ox's Christmas Card to all of Gator Chatter. Thank's ox -- the cat wouldn't pose without being held. Happy Holidays ox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.