Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
My first impressions of Norvelle is that he is recruiting like he is still at Memphis. Works for me.

AR is a beast. If the dude has it between the ears, he will be unstoppable as long as Mullen can recruit the necessary o-linemen.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Im not @ltraz ... apologize for butting in ... but just because Sims comes away saying he isn't a fit doesn't mean that Norvelle turned him away. Could be Sims listened to Norvelle's pitch and answers to his questions and Sims came to his own conclusion that he doesn't fit his system.

True. It also could have been a personality factor, as well. Some people don't like certain people, for whatever reason. If Cornvelle goes in there and rubs everyone the wrong way, the whole family might say "f*ck that guy" as soon as he leaves.

Either way, I hope that whole damn team keeps circling the drain. F*ck em

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
First they string Haggins along and get his hopes up that the WT firing had nothing to do with race and he was in serious contention(rumor is he signed a lease for a 2/1 apartment that fortunately he was able to back out of). Then they hire the whitest coach available, who proceeds to tell their longstanding QB commit that he sees him as more of WR/DB, and announces that fsu will be pursuing his version of a QB, a kid named Tate. Solid week for the noles.
Nevermind the fact that said new white head football coach appropriated black culture by doing white face with cornrows after a lost bet. Tisk, tisk.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
4.50/40 and check his other numbers-- power, etc. The percentiles are way up there. Shouldn't RBs see this and think that the defense will concentrate on AR to their great advantage?

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Local radio here in Jacksonville claims that the Memphis QB is a likely grad transfer after the season. Norvell would likely snatch him up if true.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Wow! A 4.50 forty! Is there any possibility that his time is accurate? Wasn't Tebow about 4.7?

Tebow wasn't the fastest in a straight line, but he was shifty as hell. That shiftiness, added together with his power, allowed him to deliver and absorb hits better than anyone I've ever seen. If I remember correctly, only a couple of wide receivers had faster shuttle times than him at the NFL combine.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
It’s the same thing Mullen did to Corral I’m guessing so I have to agree with you. Happening a lot lately. Might need to re-evaluate my position on things.
I may not remember it correctly, but didn't CDM get a commitment from EJ before Corral was told to look elsewhere? I know nothing about Norvell's offense or about Sims' skill set, but I would think he's take over getting no one or a low three star. Hell, who would have figured CDM would have gotten as much out of Trask as he did?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I can’t help myself.

OT Braun decommits from Georgia. Florida made a huge impression in their in home and there’s rumblings he will commit to Florida now.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Ooooooh that’s more important than a RB cause having Walker and Braun could solidify a RB commit...that’s the first good news I’ve heard in a few days...I hope it’s true

Last edited:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Aaaannnnd Georgia has thrown in the towel. Will not conduct their planned in home visit with Braun. Keep Knox away from him and he’s ours

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My iPhone 6 dies fast - though it's the device, not the site. I can unplug from the overnight charge and drop from 100% to 80% by the time I head down the driveway for work in the morning. It absolutely sucks. Kids have started calling it the Dino-phone because it's so old and slow. (Mom has XR, Daughter has XR, and son inherited mom's 8....guess who pays the bills, hint is that the guy with the dino-phone does).

Other iPhone (work issued device) is a 7, has no battery issues at all with this site or others.

As others have stated - you should be able to see what apps are using the most battery power. I was going to suggest some background thing is happening (ie, apps that constantly update in the background, or if Bluetooth goes on and keeps searching for a connection = my wife's phone keeps turning on bluetooth all the time by itself it seems). But, if the device is a 6 or older, it could be just an old device.

Batteries don’t last forever. They lose 50% of their charge capacity after the first year. Just go into a batteries plus store and get a battery for 40 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.