Status
Not open for further replies.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If we're able to land McDaniel and/or Williams, Britt is the easy answer to the WR problem. The kid has great hands. Anyone know if the staff is considering it, and is he willing?
I think he prefers receiver but I think staff wants him at safety. I don't have any info like some the guys on here but starting him at receiver sounds like the most logical of we land one of those other safteys.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I’m not implying that either - pretty sure I’ve been clear on it. My original point has been that we have recruited good talent at WR, just not in the way Donk thinks is legit. I have also stated that I don’t think its a primary source but it is a good place to find guys to fill the gap - especially talented ones that are looking for greener pastures. Lastly, I think the portal is more beneficial for the Mullen types of the world - guys who don’t necessarily recruit HSers well but are showing the ability to make transfers look good. As these high end guys stack up at Bama and UGA then get passed by the “next big thing” next year, they’ll look to the easy way out. Already seeing it and its why Saban hates the portal.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We have to hit that hard these next couple cycles and as thin as we are at places I don’t see how these highly rated LBs aren’t just ecstatic to blitz every other down
Garbage azz dwag position coach who was a GA a few months ago.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
IMy original point has been that we have recruited good talent at WR, just not in the way Donk thinks is legit.
You know, I know, and everyone knows that we tried a dozens of kids each year and whiffed. We wanted to bring in FRESHMAN who would be playing the next four years in each class. Don't fvkking act like getting lucky with a couple of transfers was the plan all along. It makes you look like an idiot.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017

Not discounting that, but weren't you the guy that implied David Turner didn't have much impact and essentially lucked out into the perfect DT recruiting storm?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not discounting that, but weren't you the guy that implied David Turner didn't have much impact and essentially lucked out into the perfect DT recruiting storm?
He is obviously doing better selling lack of competition and playing time than Ole English is with safeties and CDwag is with inside linebackers.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Another one of Ugay’s LBs entered the portal.
Robert Beal

Unfortunately he's just another Buck, who didn't pan out and Freshmen passed him.

I think we all know that he already had Dexter and maybe others recruited for him. But I've been surprised by the success there. Even the ones already committed had to be retained after the coaching change.

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
For Law. Because we care.
Are Hurtful, Critical People Missing Something Inside? — Exploring your mind

" critical people are the least satisfied with their lives. They’re people who need to “knock down the external to bring up the internal. They’re negative people, or empty ones with low self-esteem."

I do not disagree exactly, rather I'd ask you to consider your motives in posting this information. Was it to help law? Or was it to make him feel small? If the latter then law is rubber and you are glue. :lol:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Damn you guys are fast....yeah for the good guys!!!

thats-what-she-said.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.