Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Oooh, out early with the dreaded wife shoot. Whatcha gonna do next, talk about his mama?
I think I had this shytbag on ignore when he was on here with Omar sucking Nole cawk every night. Not sure why I took him off, but that's easy enough to fix from a desktop.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What do you expect?
Basically what I expect every year, that we lose to the more talented teams, and lose one or two that we shouldn't.

Got pretty lucky this year but that usually comes back to haunt you the next year. Hopefully it isn't worse than that.

And a nuclear seat after the third loss to Ugly.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
So
Basically what I expect every year, that we lose to the more talented teams, and lose one or two that we shouldn't.

Got pretty lucky this year but that usually comes back to haunt you the next year. Hopefully it isn't worse than that.

So I suspect you believe LSU and Georgia are more talented. So 2 losses....and then likely 1 or 2 more.....so a 3-4 loss season at a minimum.

Should we win any of those....would you include those as “lucky”?

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
I think I had this shytbag on ignore when he was on here with Omar sucking Nole cawk every night. Not sure why I took him off, but that's easy enough to fix from a desktop.
Oh dont be so sensitive, Nancy. You came at me first. Btw I never say anything nice about the fkn Noles.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

The only reason I think we may not slide in year 3 is due to the influx of transfers, and some key guys sticking around. So far his 2018 transition class isn't looking too good, so the transfers are needed. Still relying on McElwain's leftovers otherwise. Some young guys peeked out this year like Elam, and I'm sure some freshman will provide some depth here and there.

That coupled with a weak schedule should get us to 10 wins. Thank goodness we don't have another Auburn or A&M as our 2nd team from the west. If Fromm leaves, we have a shot against UGA, but then what. Some smoke that Tua may come back. Leatherface has already stated he's coming back, so I could see some more guys there come back for a title. So lose by two touchdowns to Bama? Because they'll way out talent us.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The only reason I think we may not slide in year 3 is due to the influx of transfers
Cox? None of the transfers are playing next year, bro. NCAA isn't going to buy that "my dad is sick so I want to move 2 hours from home instead of 3" thing for the RB.

You really don't have to worry about us playing Alabama any time soon.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Cox? None of the transfers are playing next year, bro. NCAA isn't going to buy that "my dad is sick so I want to move 2 hours from home instead of 3" thing for the RB.

You fcking lumbersexual.

In all seriousness Law donkey and ltraz needs a thread strictly for them to post how much Mullen sucks. It'd be nice to be able to check the recruiting threads and actually be able to get recruiting updates without having to read through 20 fcking pages of you two challenging everyone to a sideways offense dick contest. Why don't we keep that argument in one of the other 30 threads that have evolved into that category and leave the recruiting updates to recruiting updates.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

You haven’t followed the waiver process much have you?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You fcking lumbersexual.

In all seriousness Law donkey and ltraz needs a thread strictly for them to post how much Mullen sucks. It'd be nice to be able to check the recruiting threads and actually be able to get recruiting updates without having to read through 20 fcking pages of you two challenging everyone to a sideways offense dick contest. Why don't we keep that argument in one of the other 30 threads that have evolved into that category and leave the recruiting updates to recruiting updates.
:exactly:

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
The same ppl screaming "Sideways Offense" are the biggest Trask fans which makes me chuckle because while He's a very good QB he doesnt have the arm to throw the ball all over the yard, which showed vs VA.
I noticed his lack of arm strength in that game as well. But he looked different from the rest of the season. Was he injured? Or maybe his arm was tired. I don’t know but he was throwing lollipops most of the game

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
You fcking lumbersexual.

I googled lumbersexual to enlighten myself, it’s a real freaking thing...I thought you made that shyt up

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
I usually am quiet and lurk, but good grief you and Donkey and the like need someone to tell you to STFU sometimes and enjoy the ride or find another wagon

And now Doh'mar is back. Ho-lee fawk. I love this place but when with all three firing away it makes it almost impossible to read when you're having to skip over every other freaking post.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
And now Doh'mar is back. Ho-lee fawk. I love this place but when with all three firing away it makes it almost impossible to read when you're having to skip over every other freaking post.
Isn't it great when every thread is turned into a pissin' contest!!

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

Diddo.

I realize SDs expectations sound negative but if you think about it, they are actually realistic.

1) Lose to more talented teams - has Mullen showed the ability to pull off upsets on a consistent basis?

2) Lose one or two that we shouldn't - this certainly happened in 2018. Why couldn't this year be looked at as an aberration rather than the norm? It's only 2 data points folks.

3) Lose to the leghumpers for the 3rd straight year - what makes you think we won't lose? Same coaches, same talent gaps. I think we win against them this year because Mullen and the coaches will start game planning well before the cocktail party. Kirby and his staff are not very good. A really good, innovative and well executed game plan will win even with the talent gap. The plan WAS terrible this year though.

Is this prognosis totally out in left field? IMO...it's not optimistic and it's not pessimistic. What does that leave?

Realistic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.