Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I had a friend in high school that had a 74 pinto wagon in mustard yellow.
poor guy.
When I was in college I had a '75 Ford Pinto station wagon (standard no less) with imitation wood paneling. Now that was a hot ride! It was such a POS that my sister actually gave it to me for free (I think she paid like $100 for it - seriously). As free cars go it was worth every penny.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
21st in the country in yards per attempt. I mean you can keep cherry picking the semi-negative stats if you want. Almost half of the teams above us threw the ball fewer than 25 times per game this year. This is fun!

cfbstats.com - 2019 National Team Leaders
That stat does not exclude the QB efficiency and the efficiency of short and sideways throws vs longer throws.

I fear for this country. Truly.

The bottom line: Beat the leghumpers and I could really give a ****.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
No AIDS, no condoms and you were allowed to drive around with an open beer in your lap. It couldn’t have been too bad.
I was mostly referring to the styles. Go back and look at your wardrobe from those days. Those cars were classic examples of the lack of taste.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
No AIDS, no condoms and you were allowed to drive around with an open beer in your lap. It couldn’t have been too bad.
You asswipes ruined it for later generations. You took away my childhood!

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Wow, this thread had added 5 pages to it since I looked early this morning. Thought for sure we must've added another commit or something bad happened, nope just 5 pages of arguments. LOL

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
He'll be sitting on the tracks at a RR crossing with a freight train coming. People all around will be convincing him that a train is coming. He'll cross his arms and stomp his feet and swear that the sound you hear is an airplane overhead. He'll say everyone is drunk or stoned for thinking some lame train is coming to smash into his avocado colored 1974 Ford Pinto. Then it'll be over and the RIP Law thread will be reality.
The more likely scenario is donkey's wife will prepare a 5* dinner of potroast, but he'll rate it 2*s because his wife "messed up the f*%#>÷:&×+ carrots." Then the fire dept arrives at 1am to find his wife sitting in a lawn chair with popcorn and a lovely chardonnay, admiring the flames.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Passing yards per completion:
NCAA College Football FBS current team Stats | NCAA.com

Alabama- 7th
Tenn - 14th
LSU - 20th
Clemson - 32nd
Miami- 51st
FSU - 59th
UF - 62nd

Since we had no running game (for 12 games), short passes were substitutes.

Yards per attempt we were 23rd, 3rd in the SEC, about 2 yards per attempt behind LSU and Bama.
College Football Stats - College FB Team Yards per Pass Attempt on TeamRankings.com

It’s not what Mullen wants to do but it’s what we could do. In 2008, with Tebow, Harvin & Murphy, we were 6th in YPA. Which brings us back to the elite talent issue, and possibly back to recruiting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wow, this thread had added 5 pages to it since I looked early this morning. Thought for sure we must've added another commit or something bad happened, nope just 5 pages of arguments. LOL
You were expecting commits? :lmao2:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Did you notice anyone winning? Nope, I didn't either. :headslap:

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
***Summary of last four pages for those of you skipping ahead***
giphy.gif

Evaluation of the offense:

giphy.gif

People looking for recruiting:
giphy.gif

Status