The primary role of the sports message board

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I always admire founders and leaders of any forum like this so thank you for being at the forefront. However I respectfully disagree with your premise that to insult is somehow the equivalent of an intellectual conversation, that venting is somehow the equivalent of reasoning. Hard to deal with premises from oxrageous that are faulty from their outset. Go Gators 30 year gator booster and first time watcher of the Gators when Larry Libertore was the QB .
I read this three times and still don't know what you're talking about. Where did I say that insulting someone was intellectual conversation? I said having a place to vent is a good thing. Obviously you disagree.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
I always admire founders and leaders of any forum like this so thank you for being at the forefront. However I respectfully disagree with your premise that to insult is somehow the equivalent of an intellectual conversation, that venting is somehow the equivalent of reasoning. Hard to deal with premises from oxrageous that are faulty from their outset. Go Gators 30 year gator booster and first time watcher of the Gators when Larry Libertore was the QB .
Good god dude lighten up. There's a lot of venting here, but not much insulting. Lots of giving people crap though. If you can't handle that, its probably not a place for you.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018

You have older brothers? This place is like having a hundred older brothers. Toughen the f up. Whining just gets you facepalms and dislikes.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I could be wrong, but I think bro could be somewhat new to the English language.

:dunno:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hell, I was reading back in the thread. In posts #64 and #65, gatorbro quoted my original post with no responses at all, getting a total of thirteen "drunks" as a result and half a dozen posts of drunk gifs following that for good measure. Then, TWO MONTHS LATER, he bumps the thread to finally respond for real.

I think the guy really is drunk.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
I never saw this thread when it first posted, but i got several laughs reading it in its entirty. Thanks everyone. Lmao

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hell, I was reading back in the thread. In posts #64 and #65, gatorbro quoted my original post with no responses at all, getting a total of thirteen "drunks" as a result and half a dozen posts of drunk gifs following that for good measure. Then, TWO MONTHS LATER, he bumps the thread to finally respond for real.

I think the guy really is drunk.

Again with the insults.

Unreal.

VAGator

Founding Member
Distibutor of Wholesome Goodness
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As to the OP...
1) To provide a place to hear what similar minded individuals think about the status of UF and then debate/discuss/disagree etc.
2) To fight like brothers and sisters over our opinions and to rejoice together when things go well. Go home if ur a BayBe:cry2:
3) Hear and see a lot of f'ing funny ****.

Thank you OX for providing all of the above!

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Its like people don't know who we are when they first come here. Then their mind is blown that we are not just having tea and crumpets while we discuss everything peacefully.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Just wait until its later in the off season. Many here will kill each other and get away with it. That's how we roll.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
you say that like it is some sort of stain on a person's character..........so him promoting civility makes him drunk........it is the times were living in I guess.......
Holy cow. I don't even know how to respond to this. :crazy:

At least gatorbro found a kindred spirit with you.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
kindred spirits are not that bad. You should try and find one sometime. Humanity is all about connections not dissection of others character or comments................you can tell we are both bored this morning.......even slug aint showing up in the poli chat to complain about _______. But let me say this. This forum is many things. Informative, funny as hell, cathartic, crazy, fun, weird, useful and mean, among many other things. And it is all because of your foresight and initiative. I salute you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.