Crybaby jhbyrd rips Gatorchatter on Swamp Gas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tilly

The bad kid from across the tracks.
Aug 27, 2018
r site. I started the thread "breaking" the Zook got into a fight at the frat house (I knew a local sports radio/tv guy who told me and it hadn't made the news yet so I started the thread. It was probably the longest thread in swampgas history).
Well I can claim the longest thread lol. I had a bit of info on Chip Kelly. Posted a tweet about him and kept people abreast of what I was hearing...1.5 million views. 1156 pages. 24,000 replies....later and you have the longest post in GC history. We now just call ot "The Thread". It is in the "Hall of Fame" section over there.

We are all glad that we were all wrong...BTW
(Though I don't know that we were wrong as much as played by Kelly).

As for this threads topic,
You may be drawing on experiences that pre-date my time as I came aboard around 2002-ish. And only became a mod a few years back. Certainly a lot of changes happen on these boards as time passes. I was certainly not around during the days that you and Ray and others were ramping the thing up.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Cmon man...The board imploded on Mac...and rightfully so. I think you guys forget there is a pay side there...The rules are much less strict. Former players post there and even they unloaded on Mac.

I am a mod of many years...and posted the first thread proclaiming he would be fired the day before the UGA game. I actually beat a couple of our insiders to the punch. I posted it on the free board with the blessing of Admin because zi knew it would be a big deal and didnt want to trum any insiders with better intel.

If I being a mod felt fine posting that...where in the world do you get that the board was supporting Mac. The board went south on Mac after the close call at UK. It was floodgate city at that point.

The site does have a language policy. No F bombs or GD's...but there were always threads questioning Mac and Chump...always. We just required them to remain civil.

Re-read what I wrote. I was talking about year 1 (Butters); he barely beats Vandy, goes to OT vs. 3-9 FAU, then gets BLOWN THE F OUT three games in a row....and it was no fault of Butters. Anyone that dared to say he was a bad hire, or anything else "negative" got shot down. Then year 2 rolls around....more blowouts - more hard-handed support by the crew for anyone that dare question the play calling, Nussmeir, etc. You're saying it took until year 3....just before UGA?? Okay. That was really going out on a limb.... But jhbyrd was still on-board until he was fired!

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Okay, I'll bite. What culture should I foster? Pumperism? Homerism? Dumperism? I want your thoughts.
Man seventeen pages. I got to get in on this.

Ox, I’m Thinking of leaving you all for SwampGas. I hear there is a bunch of standup Gators over there that know how to communicate properly. They know how to support our team via message board. They don’t hurt recruiting. There are no self-hating Gators there. Furthermore, I understand they have a VIP section with actual naked coed breasts. And a real saloon where people can curse their arse off at each other. What say you?

Tilly

Aug 27, 2018
I challenge you to unlock my account and let me start a thread ripping the moderators of THFSG and lets see what happens.
Well I dont have that power for one...
And that doesnt change what I said. There are people posting unflaterring things here that have not been banned there.
Re-read what I wrote. I was talking about year 1 (Butters); he barely beats Vandy, goes to OT vs. 3-9 FAU, then gets BLOWN THE F OUT three games in a row....and it was no fault of Butters. Anyone that dared to say he was a bad hire, or anything else "negative" got shot down. Then year 2 rolls around....more blowouts - more hard-handed support by the crew for anyone that dare question the play calling, Nussmeir, etc. You're saying it took until year 3....just before UGA?? Okay. That was really going out on a limb.... But jhbyrd was still on-board until he was fired!
Gotcha. But they weren't banned or censored. Just countered by the pumpers. I mean I am not denying people had false illusions about Mac...just denying that people were not allowed to question him.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
As long as it abided by rules it would be OK I assume. I mean obviously the site will protect its best interest...but I think Ray is secure enough to hear folks out. He is a very nice guy. Thats part of why he wants the site to be that way.
Are you serious with this? You honestly think he's going to allow a link over there to this site?

There isn't a chance in hell.

Tilly

Aug 27, 2018
Are you serious with this? You honestly think he's going to allow a link over there to this site?

There isn't a chance in hell.
I misread. I thought he meant post over there. His Truth Takes were very popular.
As for "he" allowing it..."He" doesn't interject much. Admins do. But I think under the circumstances you are correct.

They did lift the old ban on links to TOS ( a generic term used for all othe UF sites) a good while back...providing they were profitable to the conversations.

Tilly

Aug 27, 2018
Deets, please.
Sorry that stuff is behind a pay wall and We dont even let the free folks on Swamp Gas have that info. I can tell you Ephesians Bartley and Lorenzo Spikes are two former players who have great info over there.

But that is on the pay boards. The talk here is based on the free boards I assume.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
So this thread started by enjoying Jbyrd's meltdown which was great because he was insufferable over here and then some guy from Swamp Gas spent about 5 pages giving the soft sell for his site. (Btw, he does have the longest post in those history of the site)

I should have stopped at page 9.

Best post goes to BMF "being realistic is not being negative"

If anything I would like to thank all the members at Swamp Gas for keeping the recruits from not quiting football because of something they saw on a message board.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Cmon man...The board imploded on Mac...and rightfully so. I think you guys forget there is a pay side there...The rules are much less strict. Former players post there and even they unloaded on Mac.

I am a mod of many years...and posted the first thread proclaiming he would be fired the day before the UGA game. I actually beat a couple of our insiders to the punch. I posted it on the free board with the blessing of Admin because zi knew it would be a big deal and didnt want to trum any insiders with better intel.

If I being a mod felt fine posting that...where in the world do you get that the board was supporting Mac. The board went south on Mac after the close call at UK. It was floodgate city at that point.

The site does have a language policy. No F bombs or GD's...but there were always threads questioning Mac and Chump...always. We just required them to remain civil.
Really went out on a limb with that butters Georgia prediction, no doubt. I predicted we'd have 4 wins and butters would be fired after losing to Georgia.... Wait for it..... Before the season began. I posted that prediction in multiple threads here. Theyre still there if someone wants to look.

Most realistic posters knew butters was a turd by the end of the first season, and most on the fence fell off after the first fsu debacle, and the remainder after the horrid bowl game performance. From game 1 of year 2 there wasn't a single poster worth a darn who didn't know that tard and his idiot assistants we're absolute trash.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
This tread is so misguided. Anyone notice we kicked LSU’s azzes? Let it all go, people. A grudge match with Gary’s Ole Towne Tavern will not help us beat the dogs later this month.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Look dude...no one whined to the mods more than you. If we wanna start screenshotting things I can start with my PMs from you. I changed you diaper and powdered you dry many times over there. You hated the moderation...yet begged for it constantly when you got your tiny whittle feelwings hurt. (I still have every single one of them. Puts a damper on your whole "anti-moderation" tough guy persona here .)

I told Ox that was my home. That is no secret. If you don't believe me ask him.

I have posted over here about football and hoops. And would have posted more if people like you weren't such infantile back stabbers. Several of your cohorts in the exodus have even PMd me to apologize for your constant diaper soiling aimed in my direction. You look silly talkibg so much trash on a message board.

As for trying to be a mod...I never even considered being one. It was never mentioned to me until one day out of the blue I was asked. That's how it works. We don't hold tryouts or anything. I did not sunshine pump. I just don't pile on. I was the one who broke the story on our board that Mac was going to be fired after UGA....on Friday. I was as excited as anyone.

You can pull off your flagrant lies here because most don't know me...but anyone paying attention knows you are just making things up.

Pretty sad that a grown man like you (or whatever you identify as) feels so insecure about his fake message board life that he has to make up flat out bull crap to try and keep his fake life the way he wants it.

I have not one time ripped into this board. You are the one walking around here hiding behind his Oz curtain.

...to think I talked them out of perma banning you. What a misjudgment of character I was.
You are not even banned from there, but act like a martyr.

Now craw back upstairs. Mommy has your bottle warm.
POST THE SCREENSHOTS.

Please do! Post the screenshots of my PM's admittedly complaining to you, the token "conservative moderator," about the blatant bias, inconsistency and pettiness of the other admins and mods on THFSG. And don't forget to include your replies agreeing with me!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Let’s take the personal catfights to PM’s, boys. :catfight:

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Byrd's "comebacks" were like this:

"Dude, you're an idiot."
"No, YOU are the idiot."

:owned:

He has no chance on message boards.
LMAO these are direct quotes from page 3 of tweetybyrd's thread, which is now locked by the GatorCountry Gestapo of course:

Post #52 by @divits: "Good lord, just listen to yourself. "Mean girls". You sit to pee I presume."

Post #54 by @jhbyrd: "Wrong again and you are the one who sits and pees."

:rotfl:

Tilly

Aug 27, 2018
Really went out on a limb with that butters Georgia prediction, no doubt. I predicted we'd have 4 wins and butters would be fired after losing to Georgia.... Wait for it..... Before the season began. I posted that prediction in multiple threads here. Theyre still there if someone wants to look.

Most realistic posters knew butters was a turd by the end of the first season, and most on the fence fell off after the first fsu debacle, and the remainder after the horrid bowl game performance. From game 1 of year 2 there wasn't a single poster worth a darn who didn't know that tard and his idiot assistants we're absolute trash.
You're missing the point. Some here are saying we did not allow anti Mac posts there...But I was told "Mac will be fired this weekend but will not happen until after game". I posted that info. Thus proving you could post stuff that was not pro Mac. I also quoted another source (a Twitter account that I trusted saying the exact same.) My point isnt that my source was good. My point is that I was completely free to post that type of info.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Let’s take the personal catfights to PM’s, boys. :catfight:
Awwww I called his bluff and now you gave him an excuse not to post screenshots of our PM exchanges in which he was sympathetic to my complaints about the bush-league moderating over there. Gator Country Mods < ACC Refs circa 2003 FSU @ UF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.