Bits & Pieces: Florida vs. Missouri

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Everyone gets an F. That was an awful display. Outcoached and outplayed by a winless sec team. Wth. Sorry but if Trask comes in and lights it up, i'm going to openly question why he wasn't starting to begin with. I always said the best man should play. Feel the same now.

WE STILL CANNOT LOSE TO FSU!

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016

Could it be that three quarters of the way through the season other coaches in the league have figured out what we're hiding and can exploit our defense much better. On the other side of the ball I think coaches bide their time and wait for Franks to screw up.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I hate that the many recruits in attendance had to sit through such a chitty game. By far the worst showing under Mullen. Coach needs to get his chit together for the stretch run and save this season. Finish out with with a couple of wins at home and one at Ron Zook field will fix this mess.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I hate that the many recruits in attendance had to sit through such a chitty game. By far the worst showing under Mullen. Coach needs to get his chit together for the stretch run and save this season. Finish out with with a couple of wins at home and one at Ron Zook field will fix this mess.
And that goal is very obtainable!

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
videoblocks-shocked-young-man-isolated-on-white-background-portrait_r_pvicnqz_thumbnail-full01.png

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I dont have anything positive to say about Saturday other than I liked the orange endzones. Everything else pretty much sucked.

leogator

May 5, 2018
That really says it all. The dude is 30-40 pounds too light to be a DE... and they moved him to DT.

You can't make this shyt up.
He was much heavier when they moved him to DT. He was only playing DT in passing situations. The problem for the bust is that he was rated too high for any position, SAM, DE, DT. He's 6'1" and does not have speed to play linebacker or DE. That's probably why they put him at DT. Country strong my behind. I have not seem him bullrush anybody, maybe his grandmother. It's a toss up on who is the biggest bust, him or Antonneous Clayton.

leogator

May 5, 2018
He has not been blitzing half as much as in the earlier games. I wonder why? We don't have the talent to play straight up/base defense and we don't have the discipline to play zone.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Two things in particular that I noticed. Missouri attacked Vosean Joseph the whole game. He is fast but undersized. Running and throwing at him takes his speed out of play.

Joseph had improved for a few games regarding not guessing and keeping gap integrity. For Missouri he went back to the Joseph we've seen over the prior 2 years. Picking gaps and leaving gaping holes instead of filling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.