Trask breaks foot running trick play in practice

If you had to choose one, which would it be?

• Coke

Votes: 94 79.0%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 25 21.0%

• Total voters

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You're actually defending the Georgia Southern loss? That's certainly something I never thought I'd see.

7YIh44e.jpg

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

It was at that game. That was no D1 offense. By any stretch of the imagination. They didn’t even complete a pass. Hell they didn’t even have a winning record in their CONFERENCE in the FCS.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
I used to defend Omar. That has officially ended.
. Your point was incorrect. Not as incoherent or as ridiculous as this:
Swamp Donkey:
What you should use is empirical data that shows Duncecap, even as the DC, destroyed every team and specifically every offense he has touched since his days at Barn with Tuberville and Texass with Mack Brown.

Make no mistake about it, Dunceball got Tuberville and Brown fired, both of whom had dynamic offenses before that piece of shyt arrived on campus

Just incorrect. To the incoherent babble above the donkey doesn't realize a DC has zero control of the offense. That would be AL Borges who got replaced at the end of the 2007 season after 4 years. As for Texas the Donkey is apparently senile since Texas went 30-9 in the 3 years he was there and set records on defense after he was hired following their DC being fired in 2007 for having one of the worst defenses in their history. After WM left Texas:
Brown
8-5
9-4
8-5

Tubbs:

5-7 after WM left. Their undoings were mack and Tubbs handling of assistants in Franklin who got fired in the middle of 08 and mack was too loyal to Greg Davis and got lazy in recruiting.

Texas defense in 2010 finished #10 in total D, #6 in passing D, #44 in rushing D and #49 in scoring D. Texas offense otoh plummeted in scoring from #3 @39 ppg in 09 to #88 @23 ppg in 2010.

cfbstats.com - 2009 National Team Leaders

Auburn scored two or fewer touchdowns in six of its eight
Southeastern Conference games. The Tigers finished 101st in total
offense out of 119 major college teams with an average of 328 yards
per game.

Auburn coordinator quits because of anemic O

Auburn's experiment with the spread offense didn't last even a season, as first-year offensive coordinator Tony Franklin was abruptly fired Wednesday.

Auburn, 104th in offense, fires coordinator Franklin

What the donkey apparently doesn't know how to do along with a lot of people is to disassociate WM the HC from the DC. WM is a great DC. His resume and results show that. What he's not is a good HC. He can't delegate without meddling or know how to hire great offensive coaches or adapt offensively.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
It was at that game. That was no D1 offense. By any stretch of the imagination. They didn’t even complete a pass. Hell they didn’t even have a winning record in their CONFERENCE in the FCS.
They run the triple option. Passing isn't required. It was a terrible loss and a reason why WM is a terrible HC.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018

Unbelievable. That’s like saying getting punched in the dick is better than being punched in the balls. This is UF. We do the punching. Teams like Ugly and Trailerbamma have the ability to punch back. Not Missouri, FAU or Ga Southern. That’s coaching.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018

He was DC for a year under Muschamp. That’s like judging Mullen’s OC. Hard to judge either way.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Im not gonna lie, Im saddened that LT Raz is a Dwagchumper.

Not surprised by Omar.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
IMHO, Chump was still a DC at UF. He had not transitioned yet. That said, he left the “O” in shambles.
He did however, “Clean-up” the Meyer locker room mess.

Butters MacShark was criminal in the way he dismantled what we once were. He totally ruined some players with injuries (Which I believe was due to poor conditioning and training)

This kinda puts Zook into perspective?

In any event…Can we just move on?

I’ll pump more sunshine and ride off on my unicorn BUT I have hope.
Even with what Mullen was left with:
  • We are Bowl Eligible
  • Players appear to be in better condition
  • The offense in no longer boring
  • Special Teams are back

Now all we need is to get better talent

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
I just want an offense again, against good teams. Not sure I can remember one.... :(

Oh, and a defense again, yup a defense

And free bourbon while I am at it

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Come on Omar, even Chalky White agrees with me :). But as far as not knowing what I'm talking about you may have a point. I might be biased against the no good fraud because he took Florida into the abyss from which we have not yet dug our way out of and have lost all objectivity.

Most of us already recognized that we were already in the Abyss that Urban took us to before Muschamp showed up on campus. Muschamp just wandered aimlessly around in the Abyss due to horrible offensive coaching and offensive recruiting.

Nomadigator

Veni vidi facepalmi
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2018
I just want an offense again, against good teams. Not sure I can remember one.... :(

Oh, and a defense again, yup a defense

And free bourbon while I am at it
This! Is all I need....

And a chair...
And a belt...
And a fvvking cage for the bird on my shoulder
And a foot massage
And a hamm sammich
And the number 13 spontaneously morph into #7...yup
633CF283-909C-4C1C-B400-1D719BDBA5F5.jpeg

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

This is when Swamp Gas jumped the shark. Everyone over there trying to justify that Ga Southern loss got me perma banned. There were idiots that wanted to give him a 4th season...some fruit loops wanted a 5th year.

Love ya Traz but your infection is coming back.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm in Gator Fan Hell, it started with M3 statement, 'the system is broke'... we've been burning and wayward ever since.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I assume Trask's non-contact mishap took place in the indork practice field?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.