Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
If they can lose to Boise, they can lose almost every game on their schedule.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017

I know you were probably just trolling the uber pumpers with this but, come on man. You were careful how you constructed the sentence but you know damn well that the scheme you just saw made Dan Mullen's passing concepts look like Norm F'ing Chow's.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I know you were probably just trolling the uber pumpers with this but, come on man. You were careful how you constructed the sentence but you know damn well that the scheme you just saw made Dan Mullen's passing concepts look like Norm F'ing Chow's.
itraz is never wrong. Just ask him.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It’s still Jimbo’s fault. The Nulls need to be very patient with willie. He’s the man to fix it!
:nolerape:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is Epic. Beat down by another Orange and Blue team on back to back games at Ron Zook Field. If this keeps up Taggart could be gone by mid season.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This game was supposed to be in Jacksonville.

The semenholes sneakily get the game moved to Tallacrappy and lose in the biggest comeback against them in 30 years.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
itraz is never wrong. Just ask him.
I think he was trolling. He was really careful how he said it. He was "getting the most out of his guys" but it had very little to do with his scheme and more to do with the Boise D coordinator being extremely slow to adjust and unwilling initially to attack the known weakness of his opponent. I agree with a lot of his takes especially on our unwillingness to adapt in the passing game. That's why I'm sure he knew what he was saying and was saying it in a way that couldn't be refuted when he said it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.