Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I’m missing football today, so glad I just saw this score and came to read this thread.

Boise delivered.
Y’all delivered.
Thank you all.

I may try to watch the second half later. This is awesome.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This game was supposed to be in Jacksonville.

The semenholes sneakily get the game moved to Tallacrappy and lose in the biggest comeback against them in 30 years.

Taggart inherited the 6th most talented team in college football, upperclassmen that had been in the Playoff as freshman, and has gone 5-8 in his first 13. Absolutely hilarious.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Sometimes it’s just best to admit it wasn’t your best post and move. You were wrong. It happens. Not as wrong as the recruits that keep committing to that sinking ship but wrong nonetheless.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017

Nope I am only using your logic. You are the one that said and I quote " If they played like this against us last week, theyd have destroyed us" after they put early points on Boise. There is no way to know they would have put a single point against us yet you decided to make that conclusion some how.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
It looked like FSU came out in a scheme BSU wasn’t expecting with better athletes than Boise could muster. Once BSU picked up on the scheme and it’s (apparently and hilariously) far superior S&C started taking over, it was all downhill from there. Briles the Younger is not his father and I don’t think he’s anything special at OC. BSU just exposed that. Going to be a long season in Tally.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
This game was supposed to be in Jacksonville.

The semenholes sneakily get the game moved to Tallacrappy and lose in the biggest comeback against them in 30 years.
Actually it’s a home and home with Boise; FSU asked to have the game in Jax instead of Tally. Next year the nulls go up north

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I think he was trolling. He was really careful how he said it. He was "getting the most out of his guys" but it had very little to do with his scheme and more to do with the Boise D coordinator being extremely slow to adjust and unwilling initially to attack the known weakness of his opponent. I agree with a lot of his takes especially on our unwillingness to adapt in the passing game. That's why I'm sure he knew what he was saying and was saying it in a way that couldn't be refuted when he said it.
No, he wasn’t. He was reacting and fell back on his favorite “Mullen sucks” stuff. Dude just doesn’t like Mullen as a coach. That’s fine but leads to some really funny, erroneous takes.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
As much as I love them losing I don't want them losing enough that the "fire willlllllie" crowd gains too much traction.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It looked like FSU came out in a scheme BSU wasn’t expecting with better athletes than Boise could muster. Once BSU picked up on the scheme and it’s (apparently and hilariously) far superior S&C started taking over, it was all downhill from there. Briles the Younger is not his father and I don’t think he’s anything special at OC. BSU just exposed that. Going to be a long season in Tally.

Nonsense. Clearly you've never done the cabbage-patch.

tenor.gif

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
This game was pure joy. Dork Shambles looked like a high school game was being played there even when the game was still winnable for the clowns - what few fans showed up were long gone. Noles get bent over the stump by a true freshman QB who totally controlled the game when it was money time. Pure Joy watching their smug-azz program explode into the dumpster fireball that it is

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
FSU's in deep doo-doo financially. It required a $6M transfer from boosters to balance this year's budget.

Here's how bleak it is.

"In order to balance this year and next," Seminole Boosters president Andy Miller said, "it will be necessary to sell assets."

Your read right. Sell assets.

They can ill afford the $17M necessary to buy out Taggart.

That's some terrible planning on their part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator