Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
My Facebook feed is strangely silent. Wouldn’t have said that a few years ago. I think the FSU fans have either moved onto another team (fair weather fans on par with Miami fans) or have gone into hiding.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have a few friends on FB that are huge FSU fans, they all posted that FSU was back in a big way early in the game. Then later they were like ahhh shizzle, we still stink. :nolerape:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
My Facebook feed is strangely silent. Wouldn’t have said that a few years ago. I think the FSU fans have either moved onto another team (fair weather fans on par with Miami fans) or have gone into hiding.
same here. I'm smack dab in semislut territory and not a peep on social media. Lots of sqwakin before the game. Crickets after 2nd half. I've been posting trolling comments trying to bait anyone but no sad clown takers so far :lol:

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Meanwhile, Sam Howell, who spurned the nulls on signing day is throwing darts for UNC and bringing them back from down 20-9 to now up 24-20

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Came here to post the same thing. The beginning of the lost decade hurts the worst.
yeah, this kid is impressive too. Just led them on 98 and 95 yard TD drives and somehow magicked a ball through a cocks defender's hand to his wr.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Florida is favored over BSU on a neutral field and they have an easier time against them than FSU did. FSU probably wins that game if they’re conditioning doesn’t suck. Ours doesn’t and we can make adjustments, something FSU proved completely incapable of.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017

I don't know and I don't care. All these preseason rankings are horse$hit. I don't have enough field data to say they are ranked closely in their current form. That is why i quoted you their team talent ranking because at least that is semi objective. It tells you what the talent composite of the team is if we judge them by the quality of their recruits at the time of their recruitment. I'd say with Miami being 18 and Boise being 62 objectively makes them not close based on that metric.

Now if you want my worthless subjective opinion? I think Miami would be at least 10-15 spots ahead of Boise in a ranking system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator