Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
With two games remaining this weekend, FSU gave up the 2nd most yards in FBS in their first game, trailing only Georgia Tech. :lmao2:

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Again, someone that does Twitter needs to find a way to reach out to AB and get him here. He is hilarious and would also bring some nice insight.

He may have visited a couple of time...

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Cristobal isn’t too great of a game day coach either...bad second half adjustments and great at recruiting...Peterson is gonna wipe the floor with them this season

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Boise's freshman QB is very likely to develop very well over ensuing games. Their team will improve more than any other in CFB this year. You know receivers will improve right along with him. And they've got a fine HC.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I almost had to turn it off in the first half as the announcer kept gushing about FSU's new "explosive" offense. It evidently is so innovative that Boise State, who has zero star athletes, figured it out in a quarter and a half and shut it down for the rest of the game.

Then to see these guys literally sobbing as they walk off the field? :lol:

This team is a bunch of mental midgets - you absorb the tone of your coaching staff. It's going to be a VERY long season for them. I'm talking 3 or 4 wins. Maybe. Mentally, they are already finished.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I almost had to turn it off in the first half as the announcer kept gushing about FSU's new "explosive" offense. It evidently is so innovative that Boise State, who has zero star athletes, figured it out in a quarter and a half and shut it down for the rest of the game.

Then to see these guys literally sobbing as they walk off the field? :lol:

This team is a bunch of mental midgets - you absorb the tone of your coaching staff. It's going to be a VERY long season for them. I'm talking 3 or 4 wins. Maybe. Mentally, they are already finished.

They were huffing and puffing late in the game. Seems their conditioning isn't so good either.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
The guy gushing was mcelroy, he's been hating on our beloved gators on Twitter for last week

Last edited:

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
The guy gushing was mcelroy, the that's been hating on our beloved gators on Twitter for last week

The other guy was bringing up that UF dominated them last year and McElroy said “this is obviously a different team” because of Briles and praised the turnaround that willie has managed...they’re gonna hemorrhage recruits and if they dont those kids are getting bad life/career advice

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
They were huffing and puffing late in the game. Seems their conditioning isn't so good either.
Boise ran in excess of 100 plays. Let me repeat that.....in excess of 100 plays. Anybody is going to be sucking wind in that situation. Of course, if you’re not getting gashed for 38 first downs, yes you read that correctly, maybe your opponent won’t get to run in excess of 100 plays. All ragging of FSU aside, I was amazed how many yards Boise was getting up the middle early in game. You knew that if they stopped missing tackles and figured out the coverage, they’d come back. Annnnnnnd they did.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Boise ran in excess of 100 plays. Let me repeat that.....in excess of 100 plays.
108 to be exact - 51 passes and 57 runs. Rarely will you see a defense that was that gassed. I'm surprised those guys could even get off the field under their own power.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm guessing Willie will have a player dismissed for PED's at some point this season. In true Butters fashion, Willie's players will rely on outside trainers for conditioning.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The guy gushing was mcelroy, he's been hating on our beloved gators on Twitter for last week
McElroy is a big Butters guy (his OC while he was at Bama), he’s been hating on us since we got rid of that lying, lazy, useless POS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb