Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@AschoffESPN: Confirmed Bruce’s report. Smart move by Taggart here. The defense just wasn’t cutting it especially in the second half of the first two games. More eyes and thoughts on this defense were needed and Leavitt can help this defense find a consistent identity #Noles

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
We really needed that extra point last week. I still think the wheels come off, but I’d have loved seeing their bowl hopes up in smoke by week two. Their schedule is so weak it’s not a given they don’t find 5 more. This game is huge. They're on the verge and just need a solid uppercut to get them spiraling before miami and Clemson finish them off.
They forget so easily they won 2-3 games last year because the OTHER team imploded. They are 1-1 right now due to the same thing. They aren’t beating much if anybody by themselves.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
InAllKindsOfWeather.com (@AllKindsWeather) tweeted at 9:30 PM on Wed, Sep 11, 2019:
FSU’s football staff now includes:

✅A HC who hospitalized several players in workouts
✅An OC who pimped out female students at Baylor as recruit bait
✅A S&C staff that doesn’t know how to hydrate its players
✅An analyst who grabbed a player’s throat and hit him in the face
()

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER Lower Expectations.
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
If you can just add a coach mid-season to your staff, why don't we hire Urban as a game-day consultant? He can sit up in the booth and advise Danny Boy. I mean, how many 'coaches' can you have?

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
InAllKindsOfWeather.com (@AllKindsWeather) tweeted at 9:30 PM on Wed, Sep 11, 2019:
FSU’s football staff now includes:

A HC who hospitalized several players in workouts
An OC who pimped out female students at Baylor as recruit bait
A S&C staff that doesn’t know how to hydrate its players
An analyst who grabbed a player’s throat and hit him in the face
()
Sounds like they're in full criminole mode.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
My Golden Chief friend has told me they are being contacted to find 10,000 who will donate $17,000 over the next five years to buy out his $17 million.

Presuming it is only 1,000 of them and the FSU math was just wrong, at just over $3k/year to dump Taggart, it almost seems plausible. . . until you realize that would be roughly 10% of all fans coming to their games right now and they haven’t even chipped in for the new guy’s contract and buyout.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Nulls mvp suspended

Brendan Sonnone (@BSonnone) tweeted at 3:02 PM on Wed, Sep 11, 2019:
Suspended FSU punter Logan Tyler is implicated in a DUI case from last month, per a report.
Report: FSU punter Logan Tyler implicated in DUI case
()

"Tyler is in his fourth season as FSU’s starting punter. He has 202 total punts, which is third all-time in program history."

Idiot. Taggart and Briles would have earned you a permanent place in the record books if you hadn't screwed up!

Mgnihilo

Founding Member
South Carolina Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So, I'm not sure if this is where this should go, but it IS about FSUcks. I dropped my kids off at school yesterday and turned my Sirius to the ESPNU channel. "First Team" was on. Never listened to it before and almost changed it when it came on and it said that the hosts were Greg McElroy and Danny Kanell. Kanell was crying about FSU loss to Virginia in '95. I remember that game. I think I cheered louder for that last play than any other single play that did not include the Gators. Anyway...Danny called it the "worst non-called touchdown in the history of College Football." Then he went on to say that it derailed FSU's National Championship run and a probable Heisman run for him and destroyed his career. I realize he was exaggerating, but he said, "I could have been the next Peyton Manning. But instead, I'm sitting here next to you...Who wouldn't want to be the next Peyton Manning?" What a putz!

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So, I'm not sure if this is where this should go, but it IS about FSUcks. I dropped my kids off at school yesterday and turned my Sirius to the ESPNU channel. "First Team" was on. Never listened to it before and almost changed it when it came on and it said that the hosts were Greg McElroy and Danny Kanell. Kanell was crying about FSU loss to Virginia in '95. I remember that game. I think I cheered louder for that last play than any other single play that did not include the Gators. Anyway...Danny called it the "worst non-called touchdown in the history of College Football." Then he went on to say that it derailed FSU's National Championship run and a probable Heisman run for him and destroyed his career. I realize he was exaggerating, but he said, "I could have been the next Peyton Manning. But instead, I'm sitting here next to you...Who wouldn't want to be the next Peyton Manning?" What a putz!

Someone else’s fault. What a royal douche.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Worst non-called TD in history? Danny is too young to remember the sow reception in our end zone in Gainesville ruled oob in the 1960s. I guess time does heal all wounds.

Last edited:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I guess ol Danny has no memory of the Swindle.

uf-fsu-2003-refs.gif

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We all already know he's a f*cking moron, but beating UVA wouldn't have changed the fact that we beat them that year. And Dunn didn't cross the plane. His elbow was down short of the line, and the UVA defender punched the ball out before it crossed the plane anyway.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
My wife was at that game (UVA Grad Student) and stormed the field. Still one of her favorite NCAAF memories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb