Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Since the Clemson embarrassment last year, FSU is 2-5. The two wins have come by one point each, and they've given up an average of 39.4 points per game in the five losses. :nole:

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
Did anyone else watch the end of the FSU Virginia game? The refs spotted FSU 60 of the 71 yards they gained on their last drive, yet they still found a way to lose with the dumbest time management I've ever seen.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Rick Ballou (@Ballou1010xl) Tweeted:
Classic Tennessee....this will give their fan base false hope before they get whacked by UF next week. Vols are the ultimate clown program.

Big F$U homer calling out Tennessee, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Oh, and by the way Rick, F$U is and always will be the ultimate clown program.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
2-Pod Shakur (@DaPrinceRicky) tweeted at 11:28 PM on Sat, Sep 14, 2019:
Football 101 Spike the ball. Had he spiked the ball you have two seconds and the clock stops. Smh. Why would you run the ball here? Oh well please keep Taggart forever!!!! Alex Kirshner on Twitter
()

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
2-Pod Shakur (@DaPrinceRicky) tweeted at 11:28 PM on Sat, Sep 14, 2019:
Football 101 Spike the ball. Had he spiked the ball you have two seconds and the clock stops. Smh. Why would you run the ball here? Oh well please keep Taggart forever!!!! Alex Kirshner on Twitter
()

Those ACC refs did everything to save Willie's ass last night. The pass interference was BS and so was the roughing the passer. And then to top it off, they gave Bronco Mendenhall, who is like a guy on Thorazine, an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on top of the roughing the passer call. 30 yds of penalty on one play. As far as rushing the field goes, most of those students come from north of the Mason/Dixon and don't know shyt about football. They might have thought FSU was #1. Those kids will come out like that one more time this year and that will be against VT.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Rick Ballou (@Ballou1010xl) Tweeted:
Classic Tennessee....this will give their fan base false hope before they get whacked by UF next week. Vols are the ultimate clown program.

Big F$U homer calling out Tennessee, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Oh, and by the way Rick, F$U is and always will be the ultimate clown program.

From what I hear he won't be heard on the Jax airwaves much longer. Hoping his fat ass goes back to Tallahassee where he belongs.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
From what I hear he won't be heard on the Jax airwaves much longer. Hoping his fat ass goes back to Tallahassee where he belongs.

He had a huge on-air blowup with one of the female hosts. It got ugly. Since then, he was demoted to a nighttime show. I assume he is trying to find opportunities elsewhere.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He’s already been moved from his afternoon show to a night time slot in Jax. Hopefully like you say his next move is out the door. Tally would be great, he can get an up close good look at a real clown program.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Don't have Nickelodean 8 on my cable bundle so did not see game, but just read that UVA had 4-15yd. penalties on defense on the :nole: final drive? where have I heard something similar before? All too familiar. But in :nole: fashion they managed to squander the gifts. Oh well, sux being :nole:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
They might have thought FSU was #1. Those kids will come out like that one more time this year and that will be against VT.

Virginia fans are far more pathetic than I thought. Rushing the field after beating a 1-2 team?

For a school like UVA, that has been and will be mid to bottom player in a mid to bottom league, this was a chance to beat the bully of the class. The only two games they recognize as being worth something is when they play F$U or their rivalry game with VT, neither of which they've won much of in the past few decades, so yeah, this is a big deal in their small world.

Last edited:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
For a school like UVA, that has been and will be mid to bottom player in a mid to bottom league, this was a chance to beat the bully of the class. The only two games they recognize as being worth something is when they pay F$U or their rivalry game with VT, neither of which they've won much of in the past few decades, so yeah, this is a bit deal in their small world.

This is a good take and you know I think UVA was the team that handed the :nole: their first ever ACC loss after joining the conference. So that along with closing The Orange Hole as scrotUM's home field with something like a 40's to ZERO blowout under then head coach Randy Shannon makes UVA okay in my eye. With that said, I remember questioning why Bronco Mendenhall would leave BYU for UVA as UVA was really down when he took over. But to be honest he has done an excellent job in my opinion given the scope he is working in.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Don't have Nickelodean 8 on my cable bundle so did not see game, but just read that UVA had 4-15yd. penalties on defense on the :nole: final drive? where have I heard something similar before? All too familiar. But in :nole: fashion they managed to squander the gifts. Oh well, sux being :nole:
It was a near repeat of the end of our game with Miami... damn near identical.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
That moment when the head coach throws the OC under the bus, then runs over him a few times to make sure he got the job done.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Those ACC refs did everything to save WiLLLLLLLie's ass last night. The pass interference was BS and so was the roughing the passer. And then to top it off, they gave Bronco Mendenhall, who is like a guy on Thorazine, an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on top of the roughing the passer call. 30 yds of penalty on one play. As far as rushing the field goes, most of those students come from north of the Mason/Dixon and don't know shyt about football. They might have thought FSU was #1. Those kids will come out like that one more time this year and that will be against VT.
UVA has lost 15 straight to Tech. Even the years they had a better team they still found a way to lose. Tech is totally inside their head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.