Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Francy was a Jimbo recruit. It's gonna take them at least 4 years to clean up his mess. You can't give Bowden 30+ years and Jimbo 7 plus OJT then give an AA only a couple. Unless your a racist.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I could be wrong, but I think the man bun may have had something to do with it.
13ac14816642eaeb3fc8e31e013e9db5.jpg

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If he doesn't get a 3rd year, it's only because decided to leave on his own accord. They really can't afford to fire him next season or even after the 2020 season if they want to replace him with a big name hire.

It would probably depend on their big boosters but I wouldn't be shocked if he is gone if they have another losing season.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Since when does FSU give a crap about these kinds of allegations? Usually it's a feather in the cap. Perhaps you have to have Heisman talent for that to be true.

The only reason they dismissed him was cause there’s audio of the abuse. The noles haven’t suddenly gotten morals all of a sudden, they had to let him go since there’s concrete evidence. Remember how the Dalvin Cook situation was dismissed? Also this is the same university that just hired the son of the guy that had all those rapes covered up at Baylor, and his son was serving on the same staff at the time.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
:bob:
Everything is just fine in Tallacrappy. Just some speed bumps. Give it a few years and all will work itself out.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Wait, is this the same girlfriend he threw under the bus for selling his weed?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Almost feel bad for Fuller. Isn’t he the one with the fsu mom basically forcing him to go to that **** show? Can you imagine committing to that school right now?

fasonfan

Jesus Saves
Nov 1, 2017
I think you're thinking about Kelly Bryant from Clempson. Either way, I doubt the kid would want to go from one dumpster fire to another.
yes thats right... he did transfer but I got the wrong kid. Kelly Bryant would definitely consider FSU considering Missouri can't play in a bowl game.. Although Missouri still seems more stable at the moment.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
yes thats right... he did transfer but I got the wrong kid. Kelly Bryant would definitely consider FSU considering Missouri can't play in a bowl game.. Although Missouri still seems more stable at the moment.
If he transfers to FSU he won’t play in a bowl game either

GatorRaed

Jan 3, 2019
It would probably depend on their big boosters but I wouldn't be shocked if he is gone if they have another losing season.
I don't know what their boosters' coffers are looking like, but if they fire him after next season, they'd owe him $17 million. That may be a bridge too far. On top of that, there would be the P.R. nightmare of firing your first African American coach after 2 seasons. The best they can hope for, IMO, is that Willie realizes he is in over his head, wants to avoid further tarnishing his image, and they reach an $8-$9 million settlement for him to re-sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator